+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 109 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading forex 100% Profit.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading, fortunately 100%, is not easy for everyone, but successful traders are income, fortunately 100% of forex trading accounts are very easy because they have learned and understood forex well and are more experienced in practice demo accounts. They have the right plans and strategies and technical skills to benefit from forex trading. and nnnn! I don't like this strategy because it's very risky to enter without an indicator

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Change in indicator
    Well, I've never been the one to be embarassed about making a mistake but I feel that since you all know obviously this is a system that can be improved and since it is work in progress, I've noticed that the initial silvertrend indicator is just not cutting it for this.....
    I had thought initially that it was not going to be a problem and even though backtesting showed promise, I think that something a little better can be used and its funny that you mentioned GreatYves that you trade similar but with another indicator. I was just going to post a different indicator that I saw was working even better.
    Its a real simple one but it works nicely, I've changed the initial post once again to include it..... and again sorry for that, I'm just really trying to improve this as much as possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    are you really sure about your strategy? how long have you tried this for real trading and can you give us a report on your trading results when you trade with this strategy because I don't really believe that your trading strategy is good and I tried this but gave me bad results for my trade , so I think you need to give more screenshots of this and I also don, don't think that forex is a 100% profit forex mbm we are aisa hota ha ye mera ha experience but yeah kahty ha i don, t know because it starts m for most people ko lose him hota hoga or does tarha ham ko bohat kuch sikhny ko milta ha jo bohat experienced people ha maybe b unko 100% profit hota b ho but k liye kafi time lagta ha

4. The Following User Says Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

trinugroho (2019-07-13)

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if someone has good ability in trading, this will provide an opportunity for convenience that can generate profits or profits 100% very easy for a trader we can use it on other partners. If we know the direction of two pairs we can find the direction of the third pair in business trading. and this is good news for us that the trading strategy gives us 100% profit, I think you have no strategy that can give us 100% profit to us and we need to understand that we must develop our own trading strategy and we need to only trade with trust self and skills.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to charji For This Useful Post:

trinugroho (2019-07-13)

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I target myself as a slow-motion trader and follow your trading strategy very tightly. But when you increase your greed and let go of your money management system, you never benefit from this market. I will try this trick, good luck and There is no 100% profit in the forex market trading business and I have seen many strategies that promise a lot of pips on the forex market but many of them do not work as they say. Traders need to open their eyes and have good money management on their trade

8. The Following User Says Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

trinugroho (2019-07-13)

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ofcours You will be rich with forex So, being an expert you can produce more. Because you can lean as much as possible, you can attach your learning to your starety and by using it correctly you can make more. So, as much as you can learn, as much as you can get, trading is so good. and it's really difficult to make 100% profit on forex it's a risky business and we can only make good strategies that can prevent us from losing our money and minimizing risk so we can make good profits in it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

trinugroho (2019-07-13)

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    adding your income sharply or losing your money quickly can both happen what I really believe that forex trading does not require technical work to adjust but has various other facts such as fundamentals like news etc. and my friends get success or 100% profit from every trade is really optimistic but I think for that we need to choose traders because when we open a trade with a low lot size and wait for months if the trend is on the opposite side then we have to wait a long time. It is possible to benefit from every trade.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

trinugroho (2019-07-13)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think profit is 100% impossible for traders. Because profit and loss are important parts of all types of businesses. Forex business is risky and no one can guess market movements. a skill trader can get more than 90% profit. but we can profit more than losses and it is truly a symbol of good business. and there is no 100% profit in the forex market because many traders have tried to get 100% and they have lost all of their capital in the forex market because it is on the forex market. Traders need to get it now that loss is part of the market

14. The Following User Says Thank You to date For This Useful Post:

trinugroho (2019-07-13)

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The comments above helped me to understand that forex trading is a 100% profit network. I want to use more and more, and it will support me to get a lot of money to have new dreams. Thank you for all. and can you share 100% profit syatem ... I am interested to have it ... I am still looking for this ... even I did not find a trader who 100% gets forex.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

trinugroho (2019-07-13)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading, profit 100%? this is a good and simple business where we make more and more money because we also get education and knowledge and experience with learning and we can get 100% profit but who gets it who tries it for a positive response. and 100% profit is possible when I target myself as a slow-moving trader and follow your trading strategy very tightly. But when you increase your greed and let go of your money management system, you never benefit from this market. I think that is enough if we get 100% profit in one year. This is also my hope but not a target. The last 8 months I doubled my balance by following my strategy.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

trinugroho (2019-07-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 109 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)