+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 109 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1083

Thread: Trading forex 100% Profit.

Senior Member m.ikram is an unknown quantity at this point m.ikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex maen 100% profit hy. es ko smajh k ham trade karen to hamy bohat ziyada income hoti hy. lakin kabhi kabhi market ka pata nai chalta or trande olta ho jata hy. ye es liye hota hy k ham bager practice k trade kar rahy hoty haen. news or experts ko follow nai karty.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manikah View Post
    100% profit is possible when I target myself as slow motion trader and follow your trading strategy very strictly.But when you increase your greed and detached your money management system you never gain profit from this market.I think it is enough if we get 100% profit within one year.It also my expectation but not target.Last 8 month I doubled my balance by follow my strategy.
    yes for to get 100% from forex one must strictly follow his strategy. the strategy must be without stop loss and with very small lot size. double in eight month is quite slow growth but when you proceed without stop loss then it may happen because you have to support a big floating loss every time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mere khayal mein forextrading 100% profitable nahi hai eis mein kafi risk hai keun k ager koi
    b mistake ho jaye tou recovery krni kafi difficalt h jati hai eis mein 95$ loss hai our 5% profit
    hai bus achi strategy sey eis mein achi earning ki ja sakti hai

Junior Member amma is an unknown quantity at this point amma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    O My GOD,
    If which one strategy will give max gains and min Loss is called GOD's Trading strategy. But if use right filter to avoid bad trades and take only profitable trades are possible.
    Any how, 100% WIN trades are not possible.
    amma

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wew.. that is very unbelieveable if there are strategy that will give traders profit 100%... in my opinion and reality, when trading we will face loss and profit .. both of them are must be face. so we can not always got profit in trading .. that is lie..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rilmo For This Useful Post:

amma (2013-01-12)

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am working on moving average and price pattern its self.............. i want to know how the price is doing right now......... and how the price sequence is working...... any changes i will notice.......... and i will keep an eye on it........

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I experienced that trading forex 100% is profitable business. If the trader know how to trade and have the ability to understand the technical analysis and market elements. In this way he can earn enough money from this market.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvin_funky View Post
    What this trick actually 100% accurate? why not just trade in the hours 19:30 to 23:00, how about another hour? What tricks are useless except at that hour, I will try this trick good luck

Should be able to analyze the fundamental forex analysis, forex market, forex traders, forex strategies learn forex traders, forex trading strategies used in the analysis is important for planning can practice analysis important money management

Senior Member zohaibmalik is an unknown quantity at this point zohaibmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    This analysis of changes in business rates, prices and other movements. After analyzing the movement of prices, and the structure and organization of knowledge. These models will be assembled together, and will be used to understand or as a base for this transaction or trade.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i don't really agree that when we trade forex we can always earn 100 percent all i can say is that forex trading is very risky and we just have to learn how to risk less and gain more in the forex market thats what i think

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 109 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)