+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 418 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 4171

Thread: Is stoploss is mandatory in every trade??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-10   23:14
    Best answer #1

nahi stop loss ka use Humko Sirf ussi trade mein karna chahiye jis mein hum sure nahi hote hai ki Hame profit ho sakta hai aur jo trade galti se open ho jati hai usne Bhi Hum stop loss ka use kar sakte hain theek hai agar profit no loss ho to Hame Jyada loss Na Ho Magar Jisne Hame pakka Bharosa Hota Hai Ki is mein humko profit Hoga Padme Hum Ko stop loss ka use nahi karna chahiye

2018-01-12   19:40
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  817 USD

stop loss ka use tabhi karna chahiye Agar aapko lagta hai ki aap ne Jo trade open kari hai usse aapko loss ho sakta hai agar aapko lagta hai ki nahi mujhe lost nahi hoga aap ko pura bharosa hai apne andar toh aapko stop loss ka use nahi karna chahiye

2018-01-12   16:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager app ko lagggy k market na app k agniast lazmi annna hai tuo p[hir app laaga sakte stoploss app ko tabb lzmi lagan chaiyie jabb app ki trade k durann koi news anni ho tab app lzmi lagay..

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #4

nahin, har vyaapaar mein stop los kee koee zaroorat nahin hai, main aapako haani upakaran band karane kee siphaarish karata hoon yadi aap adhik jokhim ke maamale mein hain
    baajaar ka anumaan lagaane mein asamarth hone par aapako stop los tol se surakshit poonjee ko dhoya ja raha hai

2018-01-12   18:39
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  326 USD

bhai jan hum ko stop loss to hir trade pr lgana chaye hum k stop loss lgany sy he hmara accoun big loss sy save rah skta hai is luy k market ka kosh pta nhi chalta kbi kbi 1 mint man atni moving kr jati hai k hmara account wash bhi ho skta hai

2018-01-18   12:41
    Best answer #6

nahin, mujhe nahin lagata ki har vyaapaar mein stop los tool kee koee aavashyakata nahin hai, lekin jab aapake khilaaph pooree tarah se rujhaan chal raha hai
    to aapako apanee poonjee kee suraksha ke lie stop los tool ka upayog karana hoga yadi aapane aisa nahin kiya hai to aapako dhoya jaana chaahie

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear, to me I personally do consider that sometimes not all the time,when you knwo you are scalping then its usually really tough for you to make and use a stop loss because to some it is a proven hindrance to making good money and sometimes when lose it may be a bit more rough on you than you think.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jakefc7528 is an unknown quantity at this point jakefc7528's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use the stop loss is a useful tool when you are new to forex, it protects us capital and can be used to proteguer also gains , as in my case I use it for this, some do not use it because its strategy allows. I believe that if the new mandatory.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear, to me I personally do consider that stop loss on each trade so shall you do, because by putting a stop loss, it means you have to run your system properly and you are confident with your system, so you will not worry when the stop loss untouched, as you know, when the stop loss touched, then you have taken the wrong decision

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, I definitely agree with you and I also think in trading fx, every trader should kept in mind that they should always apply stop loss in order to cut losses if we dont use it and market goes against us we will loose our money and left nothing in our account.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course, my dear I basically like to believe that there is risk involve in forex so we have to reduce the risk by using the stop loss options. If trade goes agaisnt the trade then stop loss will help us from the big loss. I think we should use the stop loss options in every trade.

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course my dear, I obviously believe that i don't think using stop loss is necessary in all trades and strategy that you are using and that is because some strategy does not require using stop-loss and if you do,it will just lead you to so much loss than necessary.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear, for me I absolutelly do believe that stop loss is not at all mandatory for each and every trade and it depends upon the trader that whether he wants to use the stop loss or not. But usually it remains better to use stop loss while trading in to the real market. stop loss becomes mandatory in order to cut your losses at a predefined value.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    using stop loss is compulsory for traders who do not want to get the forex market a huge loss, but if we have a big capital, but only using small lots each open a trading position, I think the trade without stop loss is not a problem

Banned aimen is an unknown quantity at this point aimen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nahi aisa nahi hai stop loss ak option hai jo ka trading ka liye zarori hai agar ap chaye tu use karin nahi chaty tu nahi use karin is main koi bhi restriction nahi hai is liye ap ko chaye ka ap is ko use karin kun ke ye ap ko ak big loss sa bacha sakta hai aur ap loss ko limited kar sakta hai is liye is ko zaror use karin apni har trade main use karin.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All of us should use the stop loss at every trades because anything can happen in the forex trading and we should be careful for that. We need to use the stop loss at every trades to secure our accounts from huge and uncertain loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 418 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)