+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Loss in Trading? Keep Your Plan & Learn from Your Mistakes.

Member raviku016 is on a distinguished road raviku016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading mein loss hota hai aise mein relax hokar aage kya karna hai sochana chahie jaruri Nahin hai usi plan ko follow kiya jaaye 1 alternative plan hamesha taiyar rahana chahie sabse badi baat pichhle trade mein aap ko nuksan kyon aata usko analyse Karke nice status ji banani chahie

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko loss hota hy aor Trader profit bhy hota hy aor Trader ko chhy woh Trading main mistakes na kary aor Trading main experience say work kary Trading market kay conditions ko smjna Trader kay liay important hota hy aor Trading main thek plan aor learning say Trading successful hoty hy Its very important to drop the attitude of trying to get revenge in the forex market, when you loss you have to accept it and let go in your mind so as to allow you continue to trade with your trading strategy. This is because not letting go in your mind will lead to violating your trading just to try and recover quickly and this might lead to more loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course generally my dear, It�s no double that loss is a very common matter in forex. forex trading is a very risky business and loss is a common matter. to become success in forex we should have a good working plan. by solving the reason of loss we can learn forex trading. Of course , I think that the successful traders should know how to deal with the loss and understand that the loss is a part of the game and accept it when it happens , you should not let the loss affects on you and you should forget about it and focus on the next trades but also you should learn from the mistakes when the wrong is from you.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and loss are the main parts of business but the main thing that we should not take it at our luck. But we should learn from our mistakes and we should improve our trading with good planning. Because t the loss. I have faced many margin calls and I know how much frustrating it is. I don't place stop loss and most of time I hedge if I see market go against me. Sometime I feel so anger on me because I let the floating minus to increase with a hope a that a miracle will happen and the market will rever

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading me greed aur apny emotions per control rakhna bhot zarori hota hai ,, ya do cheezyn ap ka loss krwa skti hen ec liye ek trader ko apni trade per focused rahna chayay aur greed se bachna chayay.. or panning say trading kenry ki taraf tawajjah deni chahye ji haan hum ko forex main apni mistake say laerning karni chai hai kunk hamye trading ma loss bhe hota hai lakan hamye acha pln cahye aur apni mistaiks se hamye sekhna cahey aur loss hony ki sorat ma hume disheart ni haona chahye aur try karhai k apni mistakes sy seekhna chahye.... sath main ik proper plan set karna chahye phr he hum forex say acha profit gain kar shakty hai...........

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading and in every business loss and profit are the part of business and in forex trading loss is essential so if you get the loss from the market you must learn from your mistakes and try to keep calm in your trading dont try to over trade in market, mistakes can be learned and can be solved in future so try to learn well and earn well.. Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh learning kary aor Trader jo own mistakes business main karta hy us say avoid kary aor Forex Trading main market kay conditions ko smja kary aor Forex Trading main losing na kary phr woh Trading market say good earning kar sakay ga

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trader must adhere to his plan to achieve a good result in his trading. A strategy that has been successfully tested has rules that must be met. To execute this task, the investor must be a disciplined person. In addition the investor must have many years of experience to support the dynamics of the market. Business main loss hojana natural hai aur koi badi baat nahin hai lekin aap ko har loss aur mistake se lesson learn karna chahiye aur dobara wo mistakes repeat nahin karni chahiye jinki wajah se aap ko losses hotay hain, tabhi aap successful trade kar pao ge aur yahan se kuch earn kar pao ge.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foreign exchange is a very dangerous business and loss is very common matter. we should not work hard in Forex then we should loss in Forex trading Trader need to trade with plan and concentrate on that plan and try to trade with that and if they face lose then trader should learn that lose then trader can improve themselves. i do not place stop loss and most of time i help if i see market to against me, sometime i feel so anger on me because i let the floating minus to increase with a hope a that a miracle will happen and the market will reverse. i think traders who have great control on emotion during trading can make much profit from forec but for traders like me forex is very tough place to survive.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe trading is a very risky business and loss in this business can only be borne if you have cool and steady brain, if you will lose your will power or you will become desperate due to loss then you can not work in forex very well. You should have your plan about trading on daily basis and mistakes once occurred should be avoided in future. Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe loss in forex trading business is a necessary thing that we can't live with.And that's why it is a clever thing to learn from this losses.We should try to understand why we get this losses and what are the mistakes that we mad and try to not repeat this mistakes one more time.This way we can proceed in this business.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i think loss say bohut kuch learn karnay ko milta hai aur humay jab loss ho jata hai tou loss ko qabool karna bohut ziada mushkil ho jata hai lekin loss ki waja say humay bohut kuch seekhnay ko milta hai humay hamari mistakes pata chalti hen jis k through hum again wohi mistake nahae kartay hen aur suceessful ho jatay hen. Hello sir if we learn to keep a trading log with all our trading activity then we will be able to improve more fast that when we trade without keeping our history records,because logs and records will allow us to track our previous mistakes in order to avoid doing them again and again in the future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)