+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast

Thread: 4H-Simple-System.

Banned lata12 is an unknown quantity at this point lata12's Avatar
    Thanks
    account fundamental analysis studies using the trading system. and margin analysis and trading reduced risk market Keep up the great work here
    Best of regards

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dipo00 is an unknown quantity at this point dipo00's Avatar
    Thanks
    main ne ye strategy isi time frame ke sath use ki thi lekin main ne ye observe kia ke is ko agr ap 1H

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    i use it in the account and chek for 1month than i will try to recognize it..
    must read and see economic market discipline, which according to the rules trading system trading learn to take into account fundamental analysis studies using the trading system. and margin analysis and trading reduced risk market

Member samio07 is an unknown quantity at this point samio07's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing with us your very important strategies and educating us with live examples. I guess we are going to apply this knowledge within our trades.

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this system from the attached screen shot does not look promising but i think that the op should have included a strategy tester result so that we can see how good it really is.

Senior Member baponmondol213 is an unknown quantity at this point baponmondol213's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is hunting comfortable to use method and also it comes with elongate scheme. I reckon it may bring realize, and I am thought to sack it in my demonstrate reason to sack its profitability.

Senior Member baponmondol213 is an unknown quantity at this point baponmondol213's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am forex trading mostly on 15 minute or one hour but i now housewares is wonderful and real incomparable as rhythmic merchandiser and puddle unspoiled money Solon then 100 pips per patronage

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai is system ko main achchi tarah se janta hoon, kafi achcha system hai, but iska fayda sirf Long term trader ko mil sakta hai, main kabhi long term trading to karta nahi hoon, isliye main iska use nahi karta.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member 865721 is an unknown quantity at this point 865721's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is very good system but it needs high margin account. for those with smaller accounts it will b difficult to trade with this account so please share a stratgy which could be useful for small account holders

Senior Member maaado is an unknown quantity at this point maaado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I enjoyed reading the topic 4H-Simple-System
    Thank you for the information
    Keep up the great work here
    Best of regards

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open