+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread: 4H-Simple-System.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have any idea about the strategies of the same reason, then I would like to know that I have a strong interest in the strategy, but I am not sure whether I am doing any other work or if I do not know how to do it, then I have added a trading option. The answer to this question is: How can I get rid of the problem of H4? If I can get rid of the pips, then I have a problem with it, I do not know how to do it, I have a right to ask, but I can say that he has a lot of money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The 4H chart is a very effective chart and you can help you get good profits and also to transact in the right direction on the market, actually fiabonacci lines are one of the best keys to success on the market is working really well on the 4H chart that makes a lot traders choose to trade on this chart. and the strategy is amazing, personally I prefer to trade on this graph, because trading on this chart always brings me a very good profit for me and also all indicators work correctly in this graph.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, when I agree with someone Brother, your TF associated with 4 hours will be the easiest to help recognize a calf that is very accurate AND tends to, relating to It is always positive, I consume the Idea describing 4 months AND Works well within me , your current trend can be an invaluable tool related to ADDITIONAL Scalper with regard to traders who USE the Intranet strategy. and it looks very simple when you see what trading strategies used to deliver MA lines are favorites by many senior traders, especially for those who don't want to be too difficult to use other indicators.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    the strategy that you share with us is very simple and workable and a trader must do this strategy to make a profit on the 4-hour chart, you have to be patient and if it benefits you, you will get at least 50 pips. as shown in the graph. and abhi to eurchf the main koi khass movement nahihain .. the main speed eurchf the movement dekha hain hain ... yeh bahut sharp movements lene w hain pair ... ok baat reward system 4hr achha hota hain. koi bhi strategy so that the application is in a higher time frame the main use of karte is ahin.to humain jyada achha hain milta signal.jyada profit because ka mouka milta hain

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moderate moderator bhai ne thik kaha hai jub no hume markt k trend ka he nahi malom hoga to hum order bhi thik se nahi match sakty hain or na he analiys kar sakty hain or news se kafi achi trend malom ho jati hi so ap ne try ki ne ho to malom hoga and, trading 4 hours is a very simple system. But I think, it's not easy for us because forex is not an easy job, if you can do business and spend 4 hours so you first need to study properly, practice a demo account, control greed and patience if you have a thing- this so you can succeed in this market.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy may be very good in terms of giving a signal but if we have to stare at candel all day to determine the intersection of these lines, can this strategy not be used at a lower time span for example at M15, M30 or H1. and we need to find a better way to trade this eleven forex market and we can do it very well we will be profitable if the short-term flow is the Trader's strategy. They hope this gives so many excellent benefits for a good strategy.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not even know how to teach in Hong Kong because I did not know how to teach in a foreign language but I do not know why I have not met anyone and I do not know why I have not met any other people and yet I have a lot of information about him in my life. . I am not able to say that 90% of the students are talking about using the same name but they do not know how to use it, but they do not know how to do this because they understand that they are working very hard.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to balla For This Useful Post:

adalah (2019-06-30)

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to learn more about the system, then you will be able to send a message to the person that you are not able to do so, but you will not be able to send it to your target, you will not be able to change your target. If you do not know how to apply for a long time, then you should not be able to find out more about how to make a difference if you can not afford to pay a bribe or other income

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the best way to really want more than one bank account. The minimum size of this report is difficult to deal with and the bank account details that need to be kept in mind when discussing the inside are very good account holders. and aapki baat ka maaatlaab men nahi saamjha 4h k kia meaan hoa k din men 24 ghaante kaamm kerne ka system ager ye yahi baat she jo men saamjha for men ye kahun no k ins ko ko men limit men kam kerna chaahyeaur 2 ghante kerna chahye

11. The Following User Says Thank You to greek For This Useful Post:

quraf (2019-06-26)

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, if you use a 4 hour trading system, you will know that it is very tight and strong, and the way you know if Marketa is really turning around is to use 4bhours, it will tell you what a bigger time frame is even done per time in the market. and it's the same as mine, my friend. I've never used Damiani-Volatmeter. I hope someone can explain the use of this indicator in detail. thank you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bango For This Useful Post:

garlock (2019-06-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open