+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Multitrend Indicators

Senior Member mage is on a distinguished road mage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of more than one technical indicator at the same time might be a good reason that the trader in order to know the correct trend indicator, especially because he helps to know the trend and see how the trend is determined based on two lines, not just one line certainly is a strong indicator

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much my friend to publish it .. very good sign and shows the movement of many of the indicators at the same time and on different frames which will facilitate in decision-making follows the trend and find out .. I wish you a successful trading is always ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is nice, but i have alread had it for longer time, it is very useful then we can make analyze with it and get the strong signals for trading..
    and because i use all time frames although i am a scalper and it is very important to know all condition...
    do the best we can

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai bohot hi achha indicator send kiya hey aap ney, yeh her ek k liye zeroori hey kunki is ko dekh ker her trend dekha ja sekta hey or trader ko trade kernay mein asaani ho gi, aap ka bohot bohot shukria send kernay ka

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the indicators are good you shared here. But I am interested about the monitor indicator. How can I use it do I need to buy only when it says to buy and do the same when it says sell. Please make me clear. Thanks

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like this post because author also shear the pair and working of indicator. by this we can learn much. Instead of shearing simple indicators use charts and pairs with time frame. it can be easy to understand
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my friend have indicators that may be useful for you all. This indicator is useful to read some of the trends of Tf a great start to the smallest. we can only see an arrow sign just before deciding to take trading positions. u can download in here
    http://www.mediafire.com/?7i24mqwac8ahasr

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Here is another very useful free metatrader4 indicator
    that you could use to increase your trading profit:

Multi Trend Signal MT4 Indicator As you can see on image above this indicator calculate trend on all time frames using 9 indicators: ADX, RSI, MOM, CCI, OsMA, MACD, SAR, WPR, MA.
    And there is general trend (M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1 time frame), its calculated by combination previous 9 indicators. Its very helpful MT4 indicator.

Attachment 498

Attachment 499
    yara main ne app k diye howe link ko download kiya ha lekin mugh ko es main kamyabi nahi mili main ne copy paste kar k es ko chack kiya ha par phr bhi es ko find nahi kar paya main apne custom indecators main app koi sahi tareeqa batao es ko use karne ka

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Multi Trend Signal MT4 Indicator As you can see on image above this indicator calculate trend on all time frames using 9 indicators: ADX, RSI, MOM, CCI, OsMA, MACD, SAR, WPR, MA.
    And there is general trend (M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1 time frame), its calculated by combination previous 9 indicators. Its very helpful MT4 indicator.
    hi, i have downloaded the multitrend indicators and I've tried passing and I think it would be better if you add a numeric value of each indicators beside the existing sign (arrow) because it would be very helpful to know the range limit or over bought / sold.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Attachment 498

Attachment 499
    I am very glad to enjoy your Multitrend Indicators here.Now I just wish you can show me how can I use this indicators there?Does it need me to compare the indicators togetehr and trade when the all indicators show us the same signals there?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast