Thread: Multitrend Indicators

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Here is another very useful free metatrader4 indicator
    that you could use to increase your trading profit:

Multi Trend Signal MT4 Indicator As you can see on image above this indicator calculate trend on all time frames using 9 indicators: ADX, RSI, MOM, CCI, OsMA, MACD, SAR, WPR, MA.
    And there is general trend (M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1 time frame), its calculated by combination previous 9 indicators. Its very helpful MT4 indicator.

Attachment 498

Attachment 499
    hay snoopy,
    thanks man to share your indicator to us....if i use your indicator can i open position buy and sell ???
    how many percent success trading with your indicator ???

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pixsfx is on a distinguished road pixsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Multi Trend Signal MT4 Indicator As you can see on image above this indicator calculate trend on all time frames using 9 indicators: ADX, RSI, MOM, CCI, OsMA, MACD, SAR, WPR, MA.
    And there is general trend (M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1 time frame), its calculated by combination previous 9 indicators. Its very helpful MT4 indicator.

Attachment 498

Attachment 499
    thank you sir indicators .. hopefully can help a beginner like me, so as not to MC again .. download yes sir me permission to try his.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wending View Post
    Thank you so much that you share us so many Multitrend Indicators here,which I think we can benefit so much there.For me,I have eve enjoyed your multisignal there,which I do not think we can check a good position for us to enter the market.It has not show us a clear trend for us to trade in forex.
    just add that already ...

please try this
    CCI by adding a straight line on level 200 and -200
    RSI by adding a straight line on level 50 for confirmation of the OS and OB alone
    MACD slow to fast 7 13 and one in three
    MA in exponential at level 5, 10 and 50

We raced to the CCI, if the price will rise and pass level 100 then do not hesitate to buy, then if prices come down and pass it a sign of the level -100 sell ...
    Stop loss for use Fibo retracement36 tau pivot point of use is also not bad too

Member mahmudi is on a distinguished road mahmudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as the name suggests multitrend indicator displays several indicators that make newbies confusion in determining the decision as contrary indicator with an indicator that other one is sufficient number of indicators that are equally opposed not that simple and full power

Senior Member thunderfast is an unknown quantity at this point thunderfast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Attachment 498

Attachment 499
    thank you for not sharing the indicator, the indicator permit download and try, if I may know you have to trade using this indicator is how long?
    thanks ......

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by contil View Post
    many indicators are in the master ...
    I was curious for use .. we need to do is follow the direction the trend is going on and be confident for determining the open position to be more mantab then use this indicator
    I am currently trading just use the existing standard indikaotr tersbut the chart, I just need to change the parameters that are standard with style and way of trading that I would do, and it really helped me, no need to use a template indikataor shows a luxury but a lot of false signals

Junior Member nirjon is an unknown quantity at this point nirjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    look like it will be useful.better if u describe ,how to use it and when should we buy or sell.do we need any other indicator to use along with it.plz help me by providing my question.

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh! It is very interesting indicator. It is very proccecing and most usefull indicator for forex trading. I think you also use this indicator to your trading account. Thank you for your helpfull post.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use CCI and some MA to see the behavior of the market within a certain time, I wore three-MA with different parameters as well, namely 5, 10 and 50,,, oh,,, I use MA with ekponsional all

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many indicators are in the master ...
    I was curious for use .. we need to do is follow the direction the trend is going on and be confident for determining the open position to be more mantab then use this indicator

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast