+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 100 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast

Thread: My Scalping plan-on daily 450pips-with 10 pairs.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using 10 pairs to trade is more like a basket trading system strategy than a scalping strategy, it is very difficult to do for beginners like me, because we have to analyze many pairs and make open positions also come out at the same time, need really good internet connections here . and Bahi yes uss waqat hee mumkin hi hahab aap achaa capital hoo or achee information hoo aap koo forex market to tab hee a scalping can reach income due to ho. Without knowledge of aap scalping, you might lose rahoo gaay.laken cards, like you, loog scalping, kay zareyi, get rahay hain's car.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very risky for me. maybe for some couples I can / but to manage trade while many market pairs and orders are delayed and determine TP and SL do not guarantee that some traders are able. especially with $ 100 or less, but I appreciate the way you trade, and maybe this is more or less very useful for all of us traders. * and only screenshots without explaining, really don't understand why you told us to buy or sell in that picture, how to read the signal? thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping trading in forex trading is a risk. Endagering once funded in the scalping trade, because I knew that the highest pips someone could make were from 10-20. I duobt this and the only thing that is difficult for us in forex trading is usually things we don't understand. An expert can easily make this number of pips or even 600 pips using multiple trading pairs in the forex currency trading market.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's an amazing friend. it's hard to believe that to get continuous profits in forex and you only share here per day, 450 pips. I think you are now a millionaire level in this world. I am also confused that in a $ 100 account no one has set $ 2 pips. what kind of money management is that? and basically we can trade more than you, yes, use 10 pairs of currency to take 450 chips a day if for a professional trader it might not do this kind of thing I like to commit suicide to our account

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you just do something while waiting for a signal, and put TP and SL, I believe it won't drain your mind too much like the word bambang, but if you only see graphics throughout the day, things might get worse, for your health and Equity and trade in forex currencies are high risk, there is a lot of money in circulation, and everything works with the law of supply and demand, which makes a sales position As with whatever must be analyzed, it is necessary for a trader to have a trading plan correctly to reduce risk of loss

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a good and fantastic strategy. But instead we have to wait until the indicator gives a signal? Not all traders can wait at the computer when the indicator signals. especially if the trader has another job or responsibility besides trading ... and this is an interesting strategy! I will test it to verify my live account. Thank you, friend, for sharing with us.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Startagy brokers may make more sense for small targets. I think that is a big profit target, with the big tragedy, the greater the risk of loss. because using tragedy brokers. maybe if you use a new target it needs to be changed to another strategy, maybe as long term, or daytrade and you risk $ 2 per trade so you risk $ 20 in total. and also, even professional traders cannot concentrate on 10 different pairs, so I think you are too naive. hope you don't face losses.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zarak For This Useful Post:

barak (2019-06-19)

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it looks like you have good trading ambitions and thank you for sharing your strategy. But you also have to share the effectiveness of your strategy in your trade by providing details of the benefits that you get during this period using this strategy so that other people can also gain trust to test it. and I really agree with your opinion Sir, it's true scalping is a great way to earn money in forex, but the analysis also plays a very important role in determining whether you will be civilized in a favorable position or you yourself are harmed. Therefore an analysis is needed if we want to use the scalping method.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow a very good strategy but i think you say 452 pips & i think it's too much target & in this way the chances are the risk is also increasing & we can lose money i think our target should be small and i think this strategy is more complicated and i see no there are many signals coming from the system * I used this strategy on a demo account but found no good and reliable strategy to use with 10 pairs, this is not a good idea. it will wash your account.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy is very good. I have downloaded the indicator and put it on the chart and test results, sir, and gave very good results. I will use Thank you for bringing this strategy ... and, this looks interesting and I will try to apply it to a demo account. Managing multiple partners in scalping is a very difficult question and I hope this will be a good experience for me to try this system.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 100 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)