+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 100 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Thread: My Scalping plan-on daily 450pips-with 10 pairs.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good income and days of Banti Ha but 10 pairs of maam because bohat mushkal ha just merge when laying down the ha ha ha is a risk avenger ha thori the galti ka sath kafi loos ho sakta ha and if you generate 45 pips in each currency pair , then that is certainly not called scalping, but you can call it trading itself. But 450 pips in one day seems too much and betting too much on 10 different currency pairs is very risky in my opinion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bahar For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-07)

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a fundamental difference between transactions that are predicted correctly and correctly. many traders spend time finding the most correct method, or finding the most accurate way, for example by searching for signals or software that provides a definite profit. it can be said that they really only cover up their own fears. they tend to lack confidence so look for these tools that make them needles in doubters. and If your scalping plan is like that then you must have good capital with you and you have to trade with lower lots then that is possible and if you try to use high volumes then you can lose your capital very easily in this forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to greek For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-07)

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aapne achi batayi hai par uske sath hum strategy so that stoch aur RSI ko bhi arrange karege for usme aap ko jyada confirm the trading entry of pata bhi aasanise chalega. and do you want to tell us about each pair's session, if we want to skin. and how many targets each pair we plan to achieve in each session. because if a busy session comes, all pairs will be busy in fluctuations, so how to manage capital and margins to make it run well? thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nyumbang For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-07)

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing your indicators with us. I installed it but did not understand anything. If you describe your indicator with a screenshot then it might be helpful for us. One of your indicators is in .ex4 how can I use this. and your scalping package - 450 pips daily - with 10 pairs, but my scalping package - 300 pips every day - with 2 pairs. it's a risk.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to musuh For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-07)

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow what an ambitious plan you have there, and you get negative comments to post this plan
    if you just do something while waiting for the signal, and place TP and SL, I believe it won't drain your mind too much like the word bambang, but if you just look at the chart all day, things might get worse, for your health and equity

hahaha whatever, it is your money, you can use it however you want, I believe you will get something from it, whether it is profit, or lessons

10. The Following User Says Thank You to surnawi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes for me scalping is good but if there is no stop loss, someone can equally lose all funds because I might trade against the trend and this is very interesting and looks very profitable but my concern is a lot is involved because it does not indicate money management / preservation good capital. I will subscribe to the use of no more than 10% of the available equity while traveling, no matter what. Expected gains or losses are possible.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are too ambitious with this system. Trading 10 couples is very risky and stressful. This means you have to watch all the time, and you have 10 trades to manage. If they are all wrong then you experience a large number of problems that you will find it difficult to get out. and Strategies that are interesting and understandable, but require a higher concentration to focus on these 10 pairs. But good money management is needed.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An interesting and understandable strategy, Bat requires a higher concentration to focus on these 10 pairs. But good money management is needed. Wow a very good strategy but I think you say that 450 pips and I think that too many targets are high and in this way the risk opportunities are also increasing and we can lose money I think our target should be small ... and the profit you mentioned 450 pips really profitable. In this case the strategy is very profitable. But I think that's not possible every time. Because you have to keep an eye on 10 currency pairs at a difficult time and most likely make mistakes in ordering. So I think the goal of making 450 pips will be very difficult.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mangkarni For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well that's a good idea getting 450 pips in one day. but I really want to know what the status is. You didn't post your status .....? did this strategy succeed or fail ......? getting 450 pips in one day is not an easy task. and I just downloaded it and it seems like a very good indicator I will definitely try it this week and will share my experience. thank you for sharing it good luck to me

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This man is too risky. It's easy to talk ants to make some plans, but you have to be realistic in your approach. The market will not go where you want, not all pairs will follow the trend that started. and you should not aim big .. you just have to try to survive in this market .. because if you want big money that means you also need to take big risks .. but in forex, there is no guarantee of making a profit at all .. so it will like gambling .. this is why you need to use the right amount and utilize it through money management .. so that even with a small profit you can get a very large amount at the end of the month ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 100 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)