+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 263 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    Important for the foreign exchange market, as a beginner to investigate issues handled by currency exchange it is very easy to withdraw income when deleted, capital from all foreign exchange transactions, they think that it is possible that the trade wins in the currency indicator at the top of the unit, so it's easier to use a sign in the reaction that many people face in the capital. and Before I also didn't function SL because thinking of setting prices would occur for my situation but many of my schedules showed incorrect since fixing prices occurred to facilitate the place but to blow out my impossible descriptions and similar to facilitate my many schedules. forever the pronto SL function to save from jeopardizing my shares and keeping my losses at several levels. And this isn't really necessary to function sl.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh stop placing is actually an important element that the majority of investors must try to learn and exercise perfectly in buying and selling demo accounts. Although there is absolutely no standard method for getting it right, most people follow the way they feel much better on their behalf. I personally use the pivot factor and this particular opposition help method and if you are someone who cares about the security of your account, and you don't want to take a bigger risk, then you have to use stop loss in your trading. use of stop loss is very important if you use good management too many people experience a margin call because their system does not implement stop loss as one of their strategies to avoid greater losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex for beginners is more important in currency exchange, forex currency trading investment trading activities are very easy, all of these at the same time profit, because they damage investment in Forex currency trading, that it will be a currency indicator of Forex trading and equipment, Therefore it is recommended that Lunges will save a lot of available investment capital. and the use of stop loss is important to us, but I don't think using it is also a problem. the important thing is we know how prices move, and we know that the price limit will move. but if we have not been able to read the price action properly, then it is better if we put a stop loss as a loss limit that we can receive.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is always a must for every trader. many times it is the case that the market does not go according to our pre-assessment. in this case it is necessary to use the stop loss properly to avoid serious losses that cannot be recovered. Stop losses are used to stay together within our investment limits and allow us to overcome emocional decisions. and Stop loss is a very important tool that every trader must pay attention to. A trader should not trade without using stop loss if he wants to save his account from margin call. I have seen a professional trader lose all his capital because he failed to use stop loss for just one trade.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is important for us to do and we use to reduce the risk of possible loss, will we be able to. but I don't always use stop loss every time I trade. there are several opportunities that I don't think need to use stop losses, just by using cut. Previously my partner and I did not have the concept of stop loss. Then my partner and I burned a lot of money. At this point my partner and I understood that it was easy to use stop-loss techniques, but most likely conquered the burning ones. At this point I exploit stop-loss and also target the same income about my exchange. As well as reaching many that are already on the market. Stop losses basically reduces the volume of traps or even cuts with FX trading. However, if you invest a good amount of money, you will like whether you use stop-loss or even unnecessary. That's not necessary at all.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop losses are very important for forex trading, on the grounds that trading cuts must feel that forex trading is very simple to earn income but when they release their funds in forex trading. Stop loss placement is very important in forex trading because this will help us to eliminate the risk of losing all accounts in just a few trades. Stop losses prevents us from minimizing our losses by up to several% rather than losing more than that percentage.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is very important to use in our trade. it can help our account to be blown up or take bigger losses that we didn't expect. so we have to use stop loss in our trade. learn money management to better apply and use stop loss in your trading. Money management is very important in the forex business. This helps to make decisions and trade on the market. This is very important for all types of businesses. You must have the right money management knowledge so you can get the forex market.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is an important tool to use when trading. We must always protect our balance by stopping losing and even thinking about taking advantage. Without stopping losing we can see or the account becomes marginalized and we need the best placement of it. By using you can protect your account this is the best for you by using a stop loss You can exit your trade, you can use it gladly this is the best for busy people using it You can be free of risk.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to paulis For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28)

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 624 Posts
    Previously i have no idea about stop-loss. And then i loss a lot of money. Now i realize that if i use stop-loss method, then i probably overcome that loss. Now i use stop-loss and target profit both on my trading. And doing well in the market. Stop-loss basically minimizes the amount of risks or losses in forex trading. But if you invest decent amount of capital, then its your wish whether you use stop-loss or not. It is not that much necessary.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pak003 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-13), ba33 (2018-09-19), FA148P (2018-09-12), FM1881 (2018-09-28), FM2127 (2018-09-28), PAK786 (2018-09-20), SA148P (2018-09-26)

Banned king02 is a splendid one to behold king02 is a splendid one to behold king02 is a splendid one to behold king02 is a splendid one to behold king02 is a splendid one to behold king02 is a splendid one to behold king02 is a splendid one to behold king02's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir g dekhay agr stop loss ku trding sey hata dya jye tu ap ku apna account bilkul khali mile ga ap market mey khi bhee chaley jye ap ku kisi ek market pr tu stop krna zrori hu ga aur ap chaen ki sans ley gey isi tara agr ap trding me trade krtey h tu ap ku apni trde ku zror stop krna hi prhta h jis se kay bgair ap na tu ap trading me pese earn kr sktay h aur na hi stop loss ka use chorh sktay h is lye ap ku trading mey stop loss ka use lzmi krna chhye ta kay ap apni trading ku trade kay doran achi bana saky

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to king02 For This Useful Post:

Amir151 (2018-09-19), majahar_ali (2018-09-09), Unregistered (6)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 263 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)