+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 263 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that stop loss should be placed 20 pips from support or resistance,
    otherwise it might seem that the market wants to show some place in the market for better
    trading with stop loss if it is in the right place. . The closer to taking advantage,
    stop loss is more dangerous

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kesempatan For This Useful Post:

charji (2018-02-26)

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop very imortant hting in vain trading and it is also a part of risk management because
    if trading against you than stop loss will prvent you from big loss if someone thinks that
    you do not need stop loss and if trade goes against them and they lose their internet connection
    tan how with their acapital all their capital will be lost so while trading stop loss should be set

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is important, can protect our account from big losses. we need to know
    to the right place of our stop loss so we do not throw away our margins. make sure we have
    a good risk and reward ratio to make our trades safe. With stop loss we can leave
    our trades without worry our account will get a margin call. we must be disciplined
    and do not move our stop loss easily.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in placing a stop loss requires understanding of the market in order to experience
    and be able to withstand a stop loss that is too large a loss. . If we do not use stop loss,
    we can make a lot of money. Because the market is very high and the market is volatile.
    If we are not careful, we will remove the market. So make sure we have a good risk to make it safer.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is noticed that if I use stop-loss technique, then I might be able to overcome the reduction.
    Now I use stop-loss and focus on good profits on my deal. And do well in the market.
    Stop-loss generally reduces the number of threats or failures in currency transactions.
    But if you spend a reasonable amount of investment, then your desire is whether you use stop-loss or not.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop losing on one of the best inventions of financial trading. At the same time it is also one
    of the most condemned things in forex - how many times stop your stop-loss before the trend reverses towards
    your position. For many traders the stop loss order is the reason for depression and despair.
    Unfortunately, not many of them understand that if they do not use stop-loss the results will get even worse.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you are afraid of losing a larger capital, you should always use
    stop loss in every transaction. Stop loss is the right strategy to protect the capital you have,
    but if you have the right commitment, stop loss can not be used, provided you have full time
    in front of the computer if indeed you have a lot of time of course.

Member naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,601 Times in 304 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new here, I think agr ap ko forex trading men loss ho raha hai to ap ko stop loss use krna boht hi best hai, ap experience hasil krny ky bad hi ap profit hasil kr sakty hain.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to naveedbwn For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), danish555 (2018-02-27), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-27), hmforex (2018-02-26), iqrayousaf (2018-02-27), javedqasim (2018-02-27), KASINA (2018-02-27), munibkhan (2018-02-27), sarfraz786 (2018-02-25)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex ke business me trader ke liye bahut he jaroori hai ki wo esme stop loss ka use karke market me kaam karein,esme trader jetna jada market me apne liye control karke chalenga wo esme uske baad he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko low risk se he kaam karna chahiye.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Initially when trading I never use stop loss to place a stop loss will only cause us to lose
    and I have applied in the trade take profit. but that's my assumption When no strong faucet holds my balance,
    it causes MC. But when install SL it will not happen. After every trading incident I always
    use SL and TP in addition to securing our balance, this technique can also train our trading emotions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 263 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)