+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 263 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Previously I did not know about stop-loss. And then I lost a lot of money. Now I know that if I personally use the stop-loss process, then I might beat that loss. Now I personally use stop-loss as well as a good profit target in my investment. And profitable out there. Stop-loss generally minimizes the amount of risk or possible loss in currency trading. But if you invest a decent amount of capital, then you want whether you use stop-loss or maybe not. That's not necessary at all. I started trading the last few days and I have no idea on this topic and I do not use this tool. I am trying to find out about stop loss then use this tool in forex trading. I always try to learn more about this trade and I believe that if I have more knowledge then it is easy to profit from this trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the use of stop loss, I think it depends every trader as long as he feels comfortable and I think it's fine boss, I never use stop loss, because after my stop loss, I am often affected by stop loss so I now feel more comfortable and suitable to not put stop loss. Stop Loss here is very important to know and put into the Forex Trading here. Because without Stop Loss, we have a greater risk in Forex Trading, on our account here. This is actually one of the Money Management to trade here. Almost a must to use Stop Loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am your proverbial chart, with your goal of putting bring to ststill loss up down candle when uptrend. But, come again? We get something done if the present is a veto down candle. I depend every time on points of support and resistance that will make trouble free of my trading type. And I will not close the deal in the gloomy floats, I will approve the deal to float used for some period until my target is satisfied .... in forex trading, I find it difficult to determine the stop loss value, and therefore I rarely use stop loss , but always set the resistance is great. because in my experience as a starter, because the error determines stoploss speed up the margin call.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-04-16), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-16), sufiyan22 (2018-04-16), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-04-16)

Member micro will become famous soon enough micro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To prevent loss of forex we must maintain money management and use stop loss. follow trends before trading. always trade with trends and never trade against trends. We had to study and analyze before all our trdaing and had to read the daily news for this. In the past I did not know about stop-loss. And anyway lose big money. Now I understand that if I personally use the stop-loss process, then my spouse and I may conquer the rejection. Now I personally use stop-loss in addition to targeting good earnings in my trades. And profitable available in the market. Stop-loss essentially minimizes the amount of risk or even loss in trading fx. But if you invest a decent amount of capital, then your desire is whether you use stop-loss or not. That's not necessary at all.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greetings guys I think Stop loss is very important for forex trading, because the beginner of trading should feel that forex trading is very easy to get profit but when they lose their capital in forex trading then they think that about forex trading indicators and tools, so better using a trade indicator to save trading capital. thank you for this post and keep trading. the placement of stop loss in trading can be important when the market is moving up and down is not clear, account balance and equity so we are safe, we can trade using stop loss and so we can feel comfortable when risk is limited and do not worry we will run out of funds

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a trader does not want to lose the amount and does not want to get out of trading then he should set a stop loss in trading. trading without stop loss as ready to lose all your amount. scalper merchants do not use stop loss because they think 5-10pips easily they can make them also use stop loss. Experience is an asset on our behalf. Since we are not able to maintain and adjust how much harm it causes, we will fail to accept it. So many traders I met and did not succeed. Her management may not receive the funds. He immediately wanted to quickly move intense results. Miracles will not happen by itself if we do not intend to try and pray ......

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everything must have a method .. in a very well planned way .. victimization stop-loss is just a necessary problem for a healthy trade .. although we have a tendency to see that our trades reversed direction when touching our stop-loss level. but we have a tendency to forget one problem that saves the United States continuously from processing our account ... therefore higher. losing little or processing a complete account Stop losses are essential for Forex trading, as a result of the beginner trading should feel that Forex trading is very easy to get financial gain. If we can use stop loss trading shows that it can be a trader, but if not or can not use it, the seabed stops losing traders who are still in doubt.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

cilor (2018-03-26)

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,423 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bhia ne chart share keay ha us boath he sare information chupe ha jo ko smjhta ha who he us ma sya apna indea ka teah he acha work kar he agar bhar saktha ha us leay hum cheay ka sahi work karna ho ga magar huma cheya ka skath tiem ma bhe agar hum work karta hian tu humara leya best ho

11. The Following User Says Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-04-26)

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Momentum investing seeks to take advantage of market volatility by taking short-term positions in stocks going up and selling them as soon as they show signs of going down, then moving the capital to a new position. In this case, the market volatility is like waves in the ocean and a momentum investor is sailing up the crest of one, only to jump to the next wave before the first crashes down again.
    A momentum investor looks to take advantage of investor herding by leading the pack in and being the first one to take the money and run.
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-25)

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am agree. Forex ki market me Sl.Tp boht hi achy tools hai or me ne dekha hai k experienced and professional traders hamesha ye dono tools lazmi use krty hain or boht acha profit eran karty hain. Lekin is k liye zrori hai k apke pass strong and confirmed signals hun jinki base pr ap Sl or Tp price ko munasib level pr set kar saketen. Sl placement ka ye b faida hai k ye hamen big losses se b mehfoz rahti hai or loss limit me rahta ha.
    For example: aik tradr ne sl set nai kia or market uke againt chali gai to uska loss barhat hi gya...Or ziada hi loss ho gya jisay cover karna b mushkil hota hai. IS ki jaga aik trader ne apni trading me Sl set kia or agr wo hit b ho gya to thora sa loss hony k bd baki balance bach gya or account b fresh ho gya,,Ab wo is small loss ko agli trad pr cover b kr sakta hi. Yehi is Sl tool ka faida hai or isy zror use karna chaye.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-25), danish555 (2018-09-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 263 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)