+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 263 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    The stop lost is used for prevent heavy lost from our mistake analysis. Sometime our analysis will be wrong and causes of lost, thats why stop lost is very useful to auto stop the lost and we must accept it with cool mind and never have high emotion or revenge to the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, the use of stop loss must also be used, depending on the market or dependent form of support Resistance all depends on the market environment at that time, such as trading a short time and the length of time varies on how to use his stop loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member junaidi99 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidi99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Our ability to anticipate and monitor the price movement is very limited because we do not have online 24 hours a day. so with the limitations that we have to use Stop Loss is a simple preventive measures and very wise

Senior Member elkhawaga is an unknown quantity at this point elkhawaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself think that the successful trader is the aim of which determines before opening any deal in the sense determines the number of points gain and at the same time can determines Alkhsary to be borne by the capital and are often stop-loss third profit points

Banned wawaz_i is on a distinguished road wawaz_i's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's all depend on our also for what we are looking for a day, to Determine how many pips to use for your stop loss, Depend on your plans or targets for that particular trade you are in, for example you Determine that this i want 60pips and you look at the finished candle is almost 25 or 30pips, you can see that you are ready for 60pips to 25pips loss. Stop loss is very advisable to always used and it also guides your money in case market reversal so that it will no swap all the accounts away.

Banned hurryabrar is an unknown quantity at this point hurryabrar's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is a accurate actuality majority of amateur traders do not use stop accident appropriately or use it partially, it is the above acumen amateur traders apart all the annual basic in few bad trades and they do not anticipate if the accept angled bad trades on some assertive banned abutting barter may balance their antecedent accident or may accord some profits also.

Senior Member jo9y is an unknown quantity at this point jo9y's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you could nor use a stop loss , you will make use a cut loss directly . Because if you do not use stop loss and let it pirating, it will lead to a margin call. I think stop loss is very important for the new Forex traders and expert traders.with a stop loss, you can avoid losing so much if your analysis is week.

Senior Member alvikfc is an unknown quantity at this point alvikfc's Avatar
    Thanks
    A lot of traders do not believe in stop loss placement.Some believe in mental stop loss placement. meaning that when they feel that a trade is not going their way, they will then cut it off.

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are saying right but according to me that if you use stop loss tool then it means you have defined how much loss you will bear, i am not using this tool , i only use take profit when ever i away from the computer. But stop loss is some way important to avoid your whole account collapse.

Member tarake_bd is on a distinguished road tarake_bd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is vary important all trader. some trader dont flow stop loss. they loss lot of money. lot of trader blive stop loss save him. i always used stop loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 263 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)