+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 263 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Senior Member gulfam123 is on a distinguished road gulfam123's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss is good term used in forex market and many trader use it and get bigger profit from forex tradiong and also reduced the risk of loss so you must use a goood trading plan and also good money management giuve you good profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cisco_fx17 will become famous soon enough cisco_fx17's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss should we use so that we can lock the losses, that which we can profit up without fear of loss, I often use a minimal stoploss 10 pips, if the target is touched then we can order it below,, special sideway market stoploss rarely I use it.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    always keep in learn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sweetzahid is an unknown quantity at this point sweetzahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss bht zaruri hota ha is liye agr ap stop loss use kerty ho to ap ko asani hoti ha aik to ye faida hota ha k apka balance save rehta ha or sath sath ap ko zaida loss ni dekhta perta is liye sl bht important ha

Banned edi nurkolis is an unknown quantity at this point edi nurkolis's Avatar
    Thanks
    stoplos actual time it takes for me there, and there are times when we do not need, such as we are trading with managing money well then we do not need to use the stop los, but if we use that money MANAGEMENT stoplos unhealthy it is helpful to reduce our losses ..............

Senior Member manap is an unknown quantity at this point manap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I couldn't agree more a stop loss is your safety net. by using mental stops you are increasing your risk furthermore if you use a mental stop you are at the mercy of technical issues what if your computer crashes or you lose you internet connection.

Banned any1 is on a distinguished road any1's Avatar
    Thanks
    i actually realise that merely apply stop-loss strategy, next, i in all probability prevail over this great loss. At this moment i personally use them stop-loss plus aim for gain either for this stock trading. Plus doing well sold in the market. foreign exchange is rather effortless receive a gain nonetheless every time they loosely its investment around foreign exchange certainly they reckon that for the foreign exchange pointer.....

Banned anyar is an unknown quantity at this point anyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    course because of thinking price will come to my point but many time i prove not correct because price come in that palce but to blow out my account and after that many time i always..

Senior Member Raj.Kumar is an unknown quantity at this point Raj.Kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, okay then, i think it doesn't need so many chit and chat, just watch my picture below, these are my targeting plan, Stop Loss (SL) and Taking Profit (TP).
    Spoiler Spoiler:

and here the update..
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Senior Member ahmed 2014 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed 2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think stop lose is not too important i mean we can use manual cut lose rather than using automatic stop lose because if we use manual it is can be seeing reversal point

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dirmonil View Post
    Its really important especially for newbies as without any stop/loss placement there is a huge risk of making big losses so its better to put stop/loss to at least control your losses.
    stop loss for the market to roam around a bit i personally think a loss is ideal to stop depending on your risk, and on the other sided of the stop loss could be as a stumbling block when the placement is incorrect or too shorters really

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 263 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 260 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)