+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 263 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Senior Member sm4sh is an unknown quantity at this point sm4sh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss are so vital that without it a potential good trading system can but we should use stop loss in the trading market if we use stop loss in the trading market the like We must need to use this stop loss for our trade let alone then you will fall in dangeryou can not reach your goalsobe careful to stop your loss in tr so of course a good trader should use stop lose all time because currency pairs up and down is no limit if you do not use stop lose in any trade currency up and down can vanish your trade balance in a trade in a moment

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ali53h is an unknown quantity at this point ali53h's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stoploss is very important and it make you remain in the market for as long as you want.Not using stoploss even if you feel your analysis went right,might lead you to huge loss of capital,but your stoploss been intact,will give you more alert to win more in the market.Don't always allow you loss to affect you.Make correction from where you went wrong.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member budiforex is on a distinguished road budiforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So the importance of stop loss can't be ignored anyway therefore there's a good strategies without SL and it works perfectly but it is not for new traders that if you want to make money in limit and never want to loss within your limits i always prefer stop loss its most important for newbies as well as for older ones after all You should always use this feature in order to avoid huge loss in trading

Banned mostefa is an unknown quantity at this point mostefa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've lost most of those who do not make their positions in the stop-loss because this evil thing for sure if the market rebounded In this case, we lose less if we let the deal without stop-loss will lose much rolling and possibly all Balance

Member tomasbiswas01 is an unknown quantity at this point tomasbiswas01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Previously i someone no line near stop-loss. And then i sum a lot of money. Now i sell that if i use stop-loss method, then i probably overcome that exit. Now i use stop-loss and point acquire both on my trading. And doing healed in the marketplace. Stop-loss fundamentally minimizes the total of risks or losses in forex trading. But if you install respectable amount of top, then its your asking whether you use stop-loss or not. It is not that untold obligatory.

Banned trishadas is on a distinguished road trishadas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes you are right we all need to set our STOP LOSS positions to reduce our loss to big loss. We all need to know that a trader must have to know the importance of setting of SL positions, We can set them in break out or any trend.

Banned cisco_fx17 will become famous soon enough cisco_fx17's Avatar
    Thanks
    stoploss is important to protect our funds from floating .. therefore many traders use the stop loss, but they are more fun without using stoploss this is because they do not ignore the loss, they just want profit, hit by a trader error margin call is no stop loss.
    stop loss hel me in floating minus

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best thing about forex trading is that when you trading you have to make sure that akk the trading that you have can noy wipe you easly there is one thing that you have to make sure that you may have place to stop loss

Senior Member kanonislam is an unknown quantity at this point kanonislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Affiliate marketing can be significant, as almost all training costs, as well as traders, when testing in the store. Because there is no specific strategy to assume that most people like, what they feel for their account. I prefer this axis of rotation and the method of resistance, the amount of the refund of that ship.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lover143 View Post
    i think placing stop is more important in forex because it protect ur account to bear loss....
    right, proper placement of stop losses will make us more secure account of the risk of large losses. I think we have to be flexible in setting stop losses. normally we would set the stoploss above / below the low / high before. thus, the potential for stop losses will be touched much smaller
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 263 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)