+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakout line with a combination of indicators for entry.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right, patience is needed when we wait for the right settings to enter the market. when all indicators confirm that we are using, we can make an entry and make a loss limit / stop loss. because that way, we can be calm in the transaction and not worry about the losses that are too large. and this shows a very good method, but it will seem very difficult in my opinion, I think you are the next candlistic data style to recognize this separately, plzzz explains the idea effectively, exactly how we might all try this, is this plan results in announcement, or maybe you are going to do business with a method whenever the announcement arrives?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will not always be next to an individual but my partner and I want to explain that analysis with your program seriously is not enough especially because almost all dealers want to share their approach of choosing the best information about their strategy to describe it, we all don't have ourselves, we need to study certain poor parts of a particular approach before the goodness of using this method we will not all be surprised by the damage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the system is very simple and easy to understand how it works .......... where can I download this indicator ........ so I can try it and find out the results ... if this indicator gives results satisfying i will share here ......... thanks again and 60% zaida acha results and hay lakin so hum thora sa mihnat kartay hay tu ice strategy to modify kar k acha bana saktay hay jis sa hamay mazeed acha the yield of a mil-of-mill mile is 70% to 80% of the yield of a saktay hay.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some indicators, comprehensive strategies really are not easy to implement, we know that everyone who wants to add all these goals to the strategy, which requires a lot of useful work. And this is a great way to get to my uncle, a great show, but things that impress everyone's access are generally easy to make and very complicated.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    jii haan jab humain mahanooom hota hai ka humain is main se loss ho rha hai toh humain eik dam puzzzle ho jatay hain jis se humain or b zadya lsss honay laga jat hai is leya humain is main just mahant ki zarurat hoti hai jab hum ismain mainnat nhi kerty hain toh humai n kabi b is main se acha profit hasil nhi hio sakata hi

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know this method works but not always and is not good for every couple. Sometimes trends change and it's hard to understand when trends will change. However, I usually try to capture this trend but unfortunately I haven't benefited much from this technique. and ji you to understand the main indicator's favorite indicator is the indicator to use karta hu box se price breakout hone par kafi ach entry mile keep hain hurry up breakout sahi nahi hote hain error error breakout se bachna chahiye

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are following the candlistic graph pattern to find out the break out, plzzz explain well how we can do this, this strategy effect on the news is a complicated and not easy to understand strategy we have to know what the indicators are for rather than combining them, strategies this may be necessary and starting from playing bhi use karta hu, playing bhi stoch, rsi, moving average use karta hu. Aur is me, bro, show me the indicators of the aur bolinger band indicator, add kiya hai jo, I intraday me, the background is to use the news, bro, hu. Par, I started my badhiya hi aur ish false signal to the chance of being rare.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's better if you tell us what the name of the indicator you are using, what the settings are, what are the rules of entry and exit, or the link to download it and the template so it is better for us to go back or forward the test and so the application ko chi hai zayda says zayda the advantage of the application is to follow it because it is not bad, bro, why is it bilkul sayi hai mujh tu sayi lag raha hi application logo kia bolta hain

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sarawa For This Useful Post:

nvidia (2019-06-24)

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really it is a very good strategy, but it is not easy to understand because I am still a beginner and now I am learning about this strategy, and this is not a simple strategy because it is a combination of several indicators but can give good results if you trade after a workout correct on a demo account. I also use it on a demo account for training.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's better if you tell us what the name of the indicator you are using, what the settings are, what the entry and exit rules are, or the link to download it and the template so that it is better for us to step back or continue testing and I want to swear that your reasons and your grouping is not enough because each dealer wants a percentage of his strategy to choose a soul chart for his strategy to justify it, we don't make ourselves available we get to live bad objects in strategy before the morality we leave will not be released when released.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open