+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 218 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto Trading.

Senior Member rakhsit is an unknown quantity at this point rakhsit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading karne ki liye ham auto trading ya to fir robort trading ki help le sekte hai jo ak new trader ki liye achha hi hai , ye ak software ke madhyam se hoti hai yaha par ak trader ko kuch bhi nahi karna parte hai , lakin mai is ke badle me manual traded ko hi jayda pasand karti hu kuk is se ham forex trading ko achhe se jan pate hai or is business ki knowledge or experience bhi barte hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sami35 will become famous soon enough sami35 will become famous soon enough sami35's Avatar
    Thanks
    auto trading mean auto work aap ko work karney ki zarorat nai only aap apney robot ko chart ky sath attach kar deh wo automatically work kary ga but yeh bohat risky ho ga mein ny bohat money loss ki hai robot use kar ky so manual trading is best for you and me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tubul is an unknown quantity at this point tubul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee auto traded thik hai but mai manual traded ko hi thik samajh ti hu , kuk agar main auto traded karte h to waha par mujhe kuch bhi nahi karna parte hai sab kuch machine hi karte hai , us se hame tradding ki koi bhi knowledge bhi hasil nahi hoti hai but manual trading karne se hame trading ki physicaly practice hoti hai or is se ham forex trading ke bare me sare knowledge bhi hasil kar sekte hai . main to manul trading ko hi thik manti hu .

Senior Member noumhad is an unknown quantity at this point noumhad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that if you want to become a good trader then it is essential have to gather enough knowledge as It can be occurred by Forex robot But we should not do this Man is better th that robot trading is a great as a tools in the Forex trading With a robot it let alone i think trading manually by the analyzing the current market situation is better then robot trading till them manually to see how they work on my accounts !

Senior Member rarealo is an unknown quantity at this point rarealo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Auto trade is the pain thing that is very populars in the forex currency exchange trading.auto trade of robot is dependable for experiences of the traders due to just time you should open it.i believe the auto traded !

Banned akashik is an unknown quantity at this point akashik's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not believe on auto trading because it is not reliable as manual trading. i think manual trading is best for new traders. in manual trading you learn experience about forex trading that can give you profit and you can become a successful trader.

Senior Member mahmoodrasib is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoodrasib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is both chances in auto trading it will make money, or lose money.but if the auto trading program always treats the market the same way, then in some other period, market situation, the program may has bigger loss, so use it in the right timeI believe auto trade, it can make money in a period in a market condition.

Senior Member wantiyemfx is an unknown quantity at this point wantiyemfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some others as a predefined methods That Follows the trading strategy and do trades have traded That Have Been well though out and the odds of making money more Must We Also Consider the money management

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main prefer nahi karta hu bhaiya ji auto trading karna mere ko kafi bekar lagta hain kisi ke sahare agar trading kari jaye to isliye main hamesha trading mein manual ka hi istemaal karna pasand karta hu bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member sahil1983 is an unknown quantity at this point sahil1983's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I simply believe in manual trading as I never use Auto trading and for me, manual trading is the best way to survive but if you want to have second thoughts then you can use auto trading or any other signal service But manipulation and circumstances are created like that you sometime forced sometimes to take that trade on the basis of those second thoughts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 218 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)