+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 218 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto Trading.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    ऑटो ट्रेडिंग एएस बिजनेस मुझे हर ट्रेडर कर सक्टा है, एस्मे जो ट्रेडर मार्केट को पढ़ा गया नहीं जांटा या वैसे एस्मे विश्लेषण नहीं सक्टा है टू वो एस्मे टॉप ट्रेडर्स का ट्रेड को कॉपी कर सक्टा है, एस्मे ट्रेडर को पेहेल किसी भी व्यापारी का पालन करें के लिए हम सभी डेमो पर टेस्ट करलेना चहिये यूके बाद हे वो एस्मे एहे से मार्केट मुझे काम कर सैकेंगा।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,572 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    auto trading jasey tools ko ma bilkul be prefer nahi karta ho kio ka ya sab bilkul bakwas kisam ki chezey ha in sab se hamay pehly thora profit hota ha lekin bad ma hamay in sab se loss hi hona hota ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Feroz For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-13)

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,909 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend man bealive to krta hon auto trading pr or bohat sy trader auto trading sy profit kr bhi rhy hain but yah koi asha matherd nahi hai is man agir profit milta bhi hai to is man knowledge nahi milta jo k hum ko zroor hasil krna chaye asha trader woh nahi hota jo robot lga kr profit krta hai asha trader woh hota hai jo khod market ko analyses kr skta ho
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mian5575405 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-22), danish555 (2018-06-24), fxearner (2018-06-13), MARandhawa (2018-06-18), Mustansir (2018-06-18), rehanayaz (2018-06-18), sarfraz786 (2018-06-24)

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automated trading does not give us so much money because automated trading runs with automated programmed software and with software in it and it works according to themselves in it and for learning in it automated trading is not the best and I believe automated trading, it can make money in periods in market conditions, but if an automated trading program always treats the market in the same way, then in some other period, the market situation.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nurheli For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-13)

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I currently use 2 strategies. trading manually and by using robot. I use 2 accounts for that. for manual trading, I wear much larger because I use a strategy that I observe fully and certainly safer. while I use a lot of small for trading robots because I only see on the sidelines of my robot and I believe with forex trading in an automated way or robot will give us more profit but to be able to generate more profit through trading automatically with robot , we need knowledge of how the character or workings of the robot, so although we then use the robot we can still monitor it, by way of trading our car will feel safer and more profitable for us.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pemadam For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-13), PAK786 (2018-09-20)

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would only advise traders who have no intention of improving or gaining experience in trading for entry into automated trading. If you have a plan to develop your knowledge in forex, follow the manual system. I am a good trader and I do not like automated trading because I do manual trading with Forex this way I can make money easily. Therefore I do not use automated trading I get many advantages of manual trading.

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic trading means a robot that makes my psychology work. My sentiments are also included in this program. Sometimes very interesting. Many traders also use it. I think this is actually for experienced traders. New traders can not participate better. His name is robot. I also love to trade manually. and I do not believe in any automated trading at all in forex. I think the best strategy to win in forex is Manul trading. If we trade ourselves, I think we can gain more experience in forex, that way our trading skills can increase a lot. I think the skill can help us profit continuously there.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As long as it makes a profit if I believe, trading with any system makes a profit even if it does not matter, it's just that we have to be selective in choosing who selects automatic trading really guaranteed for accuracy and has been tried by some traders because of its use later when we have problem, we can consult the referring person. I believe in car trading and I think it's a very good thing because especially in pakistan where there is a big electric problem, car trading plays an important role in Pakistan so I totally agree with automatic trading...

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend I am a newbie in Forex business and therefore I do not have much trading experience and knowledge about Forex. So I just believe in learning and doing manual trading. Processed trades are only suitable for those who have mastered the full manual trade and have large capital for trading. I do not believe in automatic trading because I use forex robots and they are very dangerous and risky and by my robot lose a lot of money so I do not like forex robots and I avoid automatic trading so I prefer manual trading rather than automatic trading

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe in car trading. I think if we adopt automatic trading n we do not learn to think so not forex. I think manual trading is much better than automated trading and has less risk than automated trading. Hopefully you understand this we see the best chance of our strategy, not only profit but also the way we look at the trading strategy process but if the automated trading program always treats the market in the same way, then in some other period, market situation, program may have greater loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 218 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)