+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 218 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2175

Thread: Auto Trading.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sarima View Post
    auto trading for me is a bad thing and I prefer to do it manually, because of the convenience it is very important to me and auto trading uncomfortable so I don't like it, but not everybody does not like, and auto trading is also widely extended.
    Auto trading is performed or preferred by the traders who want to invest in forex and do not have time to do so and these traders like to be in forex markets at all the times so for them the best way is to set auto trading. Personally I also do not prefer auto trading and prefer to trade manually based on my analysis and skills .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarima is an unknown quantity at this point sarima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    auto trading for me is a bad thing and I prefer to do it manually, because of the convenience it is very important to me and auto trading uncomfortable so I don't like it, but not everybody does not like, and auto trading is also widely extended.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    automatic trading ka use to main ek dum bekar samjhata hu bhaiya ji humare ko jayda dheyan sirf Manual trade par hi dena hota hain ismein mehnat hain leki fir trader ki income bhi kafi achi hain bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Member mstnazim is an unknown quantity at this point mstnazim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automotive business is usually one mandatory thing that's quite popular within forex forex trading. IFX broker delivers that now, however we department of transportation truly like the strategy because doing so is probably not 100% safe make use of. It will help make me personally to stop finding out forex along with count on their own investments.

Senior Member biplobroy is an unknown quantity at this point biplobroy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ma har keseko upna strategy sa tread karna caheya kuka huma acha tread banna kaleya jorure hy upna paln or upna lagan sa tread kara. agr forex ma huma kamyb hona hy to yea jorure hy or kavhe vhe koie muskil bahe nahe hoga. or auto tread jaysa bohut sara robot hy or yea risk vhe jada hota hy isleya har keseko news ko flow karka fir tread karna caheya or robot yea sab nahe flow karta hy.

Senior Member rokibul2018 is on a distinguished road rokibul2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Car industry can be it is important that is quite popular within forex trading foreign currency exchange investing. IFX brokerage delivers the idea currently, however my partner and i dept of transportation truly much like the idea as it most likely are not 100% safe make use of. It will help make me personally to avoid understanding forex trading as well as count on their own trades.

Member shua is on a distinguished road shua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i do, provided you recognize however the market moves in several scenario and you're able to tweak the automaton or Ea to suit it. Its another advantage is that the total elimination of emotions in mercantilism as a result of the automaton trades as per the set of rules given it

Senior Member fayyaz anjum is an unknown quantity at this point fayyaz anjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai nah yaqeen rakhta ho auto trading pe ye aik bekar or apna time zaya kerne wali baat hai jo kam manual mai ho sakt hai wo ato mai nah ho sakta hai

Senior Member thejoker is an unknown quantity at this point thejoker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As for me I would prefer manual trading than EA let alone manual trade is better than automated trading accordingly We have to select the selling variety in the course of the priory as well right do not get too trigger for entry into or use automated trading robot learn first and understand it very well trading manually so we'll definitely faster ideology when making robots while If you have more money in stock so I would prefer a automated tradingsystem which trades only with

Senior Member ARCHIEK is an unknown quantity at this point ARCHIEK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Auto trade is useful as well as risky. If you can manage it well then you can earn profit from it. We should always remeber that though it is automatic , its logic is inscripted by a human only. So if we use it carefully it will be helpful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 218 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)