+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 218 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto Trading.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    auto trading ess business me har trader kar sakta hai,esme jo trader market ko read karna nahi janta ya wo esme analysis nahi sakta hai to wo esme top traders ka trade ko copy kar sakta hai,esme trader ko pehle kisi bhi trader ko follow karne ke liye usko demo par test karlena chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Ahmed123 (2018-06-29), Akhterp (2018-04-15), arshadlaskani (2018-04-23), ayazfx (2018-04-20), bali351 (2018-04-14), billyboy00007 (2018-04-15), Fiya (2018-04-17), FM2127 (2018-05-19), ghaffar500 (2018-04-22), hafiz shahid iqbal (2018-04-25), hmforex (2018-04-29), javedqasim (2018-04-14), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-23), jobless (2018-04-15), kashi93 (2018-04-16), khizar1 (2018-04-14), lal765 (2018-04-14), majahar_ali (2018-04-17), mian5575405 (2018-04-21), munibkhan (2018-04-14), qasimm (2018-04-15), ravi999 (2018-04-25), rehanayaz (2018-04-14), SA148P (2018-04-29), sakigbest (2018-04-24), sarfraz786 (2018-04-14), sufiyan22 (2018-04-14), Unregistered (4), yulbang111 (2018-04-15), zahid2016 (2018-04-14), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-22), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-15)

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using Expert Advisors is very dangerous because creating big reductions also generates huge revenues. but if you have a low down payment in big reductions, your account will be lost. it makes sense to be a business with guiding and business techniques with your own personal techniques. which is durable and efficient then software or automatic trading. The car trade, in my opinion, there is a very large growing market in excellent condition, but the loss when the trade agreement market market landscape money, to produce different amounts equal to the methods, programs, programs for the right car, will lose money for construction or money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the automobile trade, probably could make money on the industrial problem hose, in the case of your car buying and selling the dog food industry market in the same way, as in some other interval industry case, this program can serve more burning, so use it at the right one, will make money or even make a loss. I think the car business, he can make money in the period of the current situation in the market, but if the car investment scheme is usually a snack in the market, which means that after using some other period, the current market conditions, the system is likely to offer more losses big, so take advantage of the inside of a comparable period, money will generate or even generate losses.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    auto trading software is a useful tool in Forex and some of the time it is very useful and helpful .. and you get a good profit from it .. but the point is it is a machine so there is a possibility of error .. You can not completely relay on the software Robo ... but in times of need you can use this software and when you have enough money after some losses you can survive in the market and will recover after doing some trading .. but working in robo should set you stop loss and profit It depends on their anti-Learning forex. Automatic trading is not expected to build a very successful currency trading. "The biggest problem is currency exchange, but IFX brokers offer now, and are not 100% safe to use, as a result of this program, it will not be as it is.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nusantara View Post
    Automatic trading is definitely the biggest thing that is sure to be very popular around foreign currency trading. The IFX brokerage service displays it at this time, but actually I appear definitely included the plan because the device is not 100% harmless to implement. This will get people to know the inflow of foreign currency and rely on its traditions. I do not really do auto trading with robots, because I alhavent see a good forex trading robot and consistent. All robot performances do not last long. Their profits are always short, especially in times of high fundamentals, they tend to produce the wrong signal causing more losses. So the only kind of automated trading I can use is human automated resumes like those given by zulutrade
    I agree with the same . As if you see around and search on the internet there will be hundreds of robots available for free and also very expensive which claim to be delivering best results but I have not seen anybody or real users who can claim that they have made consistent profits using these robots. So it is all irrelevant and one must trade based on their own skills and not at all rely on any of these robots .

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I also do not use automated traders or robots because by trading with robots, a merchant really depends completely on him and for that reason he can not learn anything from direct trade. Moreover I know about robots all the time they are not working properly which may be very dangerous for my trading account! They refuse to believe that trading in your car, you can make money on the market during that period, if your investment system generally treats the automotive market in the same way, and then uses other people a second time, the situation on the market, which can be cream , the right way to make money, or they might lose money.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with EA is very helpful to get a consistent profit ... And we need to learn a lot about EA. because if there is a setting it will reflect badly on our account. so before using EA, we have to learn system work, and we can use safer settings! I think the car company money at a time when the community industry situation can produce, but if the car in the Exchange software is always the industry approach, the joy so at other times, industry events, this course may be able to have a bigger reduction, so be with it in a timely manner, it will need money and lose money.

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trading strategy where buy and sell orders are placed automatically based on an underlying system or program. The buy or sell orders are sent out to be executed in the market when a certain set of criteria is me

Read more: Autotrading https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a...#ixzz5AOO6ZUjf
    Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure the business is automated, can generate revenue at an interval in the industry scenario, but if the automated handling system always rivals the industry in the same way, then in certain intervals, the industry scenario, the system may have greater losses, so use it. in a timely manner, it will generate income, or reduce cash. I'm sure with you, automated business can be dangerous and it can affect our mindset by doing its automated business, individuals will not personally concentrate on handling it and it can really affect our technique of how to do business. Businesses are automated only for some investors to go through it and for those who do not have enough time to do business with their own expertise.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to not admin For This Useful Post:

pemburu (2018-03-28)

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure with you, automated business can be dangerous and it can affect our mindset by doing its automated business, individuals will not personally concentrate on handling it and it can really affect our technique of how to do business. Automated business is only for some investors to go through it and for those who do not have enough time to do business with their own skills. Motor vehicle market is certainly the main thing that can be favored when forex trading forex trading transactions. The IFX broking service gives you all of these things, however, that I am very similar to the suggestion because the device may not be 100% reliable to apply for. It will also appear with my family to stop finding out the currency exchange together by relying on your sales.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 218 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)