+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 492 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 490 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2017-12-18   19:49
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  76 USD

videshee mudra vyaapaar mein meree pyaaree, main vaastav mein maanata hoon ki yah vishesh khabaren bahut mahatvapoorn hain isalie yadi kisee bhee prakaar kee shaareerik is samaachaar ka upayog karate hue unake aakshep ka paalan karate hain. aapako adhik laabh praapt hota hai saath hee ur straitaajee ke saath aur kaee baar aap prabandhan ko vaastavik nukasaan. aur vaastavik samaachaar ka paalan karane ke saath-saath aap vaastavik bhaavanaon ko prabandhan kar sakate hain aur ovaratred ke spasht raaste par le sakate hain.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    main forex main sirf techincal study ke base par hi trading karta hu lekin month ke first friday ko aane waalin npf news ke time par main apni trading stop kar deta hu.
    or base essi news ko importance dete huye ese follow karta hu.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's true, you can't see the support and resistance points in news, charts are the only way through which you can find them out. Therefore I guess technical analysis comes first then fundamental analysis, but fundamental strategy is extremely good when there's gonna sudden change occurring in the market forced by some accidental event such as storm, flood, typhoon, etc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..

this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.

1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence

with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips

so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.
    agr trading main news ka bara main knowledge earned hoo jaya to trading sa boht he acha or best profit earned kar sakta han or ak bat ya ka trading main agr hama news strategy ka bara main samaja a jaya to ksi or strategy ke zorat nahi para ge.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    Incredibly stirring certainly if we have a tendency to aren't pretty much as good as analyst economists who invariably watch out of the financial terms however in reality we might be ready to yet when obtainable in an investigation of financial information to us i think it

Member wahidaaa is an unknown quantity at this point wahidaaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The present day markets demand from us that we must carry out the news analysis and this is the only way we can get very good results in the trading.The news to watch are the GDP,NFP,ECB rate decisions,FED speech,FOMC minutes etc are some of the common and important news that can effect the trading.

Member nterziev is on a distinguished road nterziev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks a lot friend!This is very interesting topic and all traders need to agree with you.Yes we need to check the news,that you are recited above.Every professional trader do this before start trading,this news can help them to orientiere.

Member saiket is on a distinguished road saiket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiron View Post
    Yap there are many news that moves trading any time.
    You here post all important topics.
    I follow Forex factory to news trade.
    Yes forex factory is good for news, also you can use myfxbook for economic calander, I use it with forex factory. I think it is very easy to make profit according to news and always I feel very confident about my open order which I opened according to news who have high impact on currency pair.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moonzfriend View Post
    When annual comes out, abnormally important annual that anybody is watching, you can about apprehend to see some aloft movement. Your appetite as a broker is to get on the adapted accessory of the move, but the achievement that you apperceive the exchange will a lot of adequate move about makes it an befalling actually annual analytic at
    Hmm, once someone told me that Google stock was going to grow high coz it was going to announce its annual report, so I guess annual report would grab people's attention and interest, and consequently will drive the stock going upwards. However, are you talking about annual report of a county? Is it working in the same way as it's for a company?

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes there are a lot of news coming out, so we are sometimes very difficult to choose which news is really a trend or just the news that the market test, I usually wait or prefer trend trading occurs when sideways.

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessihaughton View Post
    Yap you are right. News plays a great rule to trade.
    I use Forex factory for news trading.
    Therefore you mention all important topics
    there are lot of website like forex factory which gave news calendar in their homepage... like forexstreet, dailyfx, forexnews and etc... but i recommend for visit n*ewsimpact.com for setting take profit and stop loss... i hope this helps...
    please click THANKS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 492 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 490 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)