+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 492 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 444 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2017-12-18   19:49
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  76 USD

videshee mudra vyaapaar mein meree pyaaree, main vaastav mein maanata hoon ki yah vishesh khabaren bahut mahatvapoorn hain isalie yadi kisee bhee prakaar kee shaareerik is samaachaar ka upayog karate hue unake aakshep ka paalan karate hain. aapako adhik laabh praapt hota hai saath hee ur straitaajee ke saath aur kaee baar aap prabandhan ko vaastavik nukasaan. aur vaastavik samaachaar ka paalan karane ke saath-saath aap vaastavik bhaavanaon ko prabandhan kar sakate hain aur ovaratred ke spasht raaste par le sakate hain.

Banned nanoni is an unknown quantity at this point nanoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you do are talking concerning trading on news, than you'll trade solely on high impact news, you'll notice several web sites that offer economic news calendars, other then the most beneficial one is you'll use forexpros economic calendar and you'll modify it to actually show news timing according to actually your time zone, like if you do are from india you'll modify it to actually show timings in gmt+5. 30 and it'll show the timings in ist solely

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ShahidFx is on a distinguished road ShahidFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Those news must be follow which are relating to financial and trading. The information issued from the Economic Calendar from time to time are has the great impact on the trading. At that moment the market frequently moves ups and down. This is the best time of trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sumon11 is an unknown quantity at this point sumon11's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also think that red plate-impact news if you come you will get more profit. if any one realizes that his strategy with this information, I hope you get the more more good .. with your strategy and even many times as you can handle the reduction. the track to the information you can handle the emotions and prevent trafficking.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai trading karny sai pehlay yai tou msut hai k ap news ko follow achea tarah karay agar ap news theak sai follow karty hain tou ap ko profit ka chance zaydah hoty hain kafi log apna money loss just news follow na karny sai karty hain...

Banned lutfi fx is an unknown quantity at this point lutfi fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i believe all with this news is extremely terribly big news for forex trader. i believe in forex market there will be several more than a little news unharness. however this news terribly important when this news are unharness then market moves terribly quick.

Member bonegz is an unknown quantity at this point bonegz's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think news is not the best way to understand uptrend and downtrend.we need technical analysis for understand market trend.we can draw trend line or we can use indicator to understand market trend.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    News trading karne ka anand sirf ushi news par hota hai, jo important news hoti hai, har ek news par trading nahi kari jaa sakti hai, main to sirf NFP news par hi trading karna pasand karta hoon, joki month mein ek baar aati hai.
    hanji bhai hum har ek news mein tarde karke profit nahi earn kar sakte hai,aapne thik kaha hum NFP news par trading karke achhe pips gain kar sakte hai kyunki uss time market mein kaafi movements aati hai aur hum achha profits earn kar sakte hai aur tab trading mein mazza bhi aata hai..

Senior Member komeng is an unknown quantity at this point komeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    you're right i agree with you, this can be true news is bad for trading and didn't offer precisely result you don't can determine what happens to be the resistance and of course the support purpose on news technical analysis happens to be the best.

Senior Member ahmed051198 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed051198's Avatar
    Thanks
    which news must be follow
    i must follow forex news because its ture not false and other some news are fake

Senior Member asif1234 is an unknown quantity at this point asif1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh news mry liay buhat important hn jo mjy trade ky rules bta kr pasa gain krny ma mri help kr rhi ha or ma in ko follow krty huy sucess ki trf turn kr rhi hn yh buhat aiham view ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 492 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 444 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)