+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 492 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 337 387 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2017-12-18   19:49
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

videshee mudra vyaapaar mein meree pyaaree, main vaastav mein maanata hoon ki yah vishesh khabaren bahut mahatvapoorn hain isalie yadi kisee bhee prakaar kee shaareerik is samaachaar ka upayog karate hue unake aakshep ka paalan karate hain. aapako adhik laabh praapt hota hai saath hee ur straitaajee ke saath aur kaee baar aap prabandhan ko vaastavik nukasaan. aur vaastavik samaachaar ka paalan karane ke saath-saath aap vaastavik bhaavanaon ko prabandhan kar sakate hain aur ovaratred ke spasht raaste par le sakate hain.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #6

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

Senior Member zohaib186 is an unknown quantity at this point zohaib186's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that information or news are extremely very important so if any body follow his strategy with this particular information , you gain more and more revenue , with your strategy and also several time you get a handle on the loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fire forex is an unknown quantity at this point fire forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice shared friends, in case there is a few who does not perceive sufficient places to discover the information, attempt to look forexfactory or fxstreet. However I prefer a lot of on forexfactory there's colour indicator which tell in case red it offer significant affect and yellow tiny affect to forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned komangfx is an unknown quantity at this point komangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    The information strategy is likewise helpful for the trader the trader ought to look the Economic calender once the knowledge issued on it the marketplace moves quickly and provide the money towards the trader when the trader has got the understanding to comprehend it. Several information are extremely effective i. e. balance of trade, Employment rate. inflation and so on.

Junior Member adeelyaz is an unknown quantity at this point adeelyaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    this news are very very important so if any body follow his stratagy with this news .. u gain more more profit .. with ur stratagy and also many time u control the loss.. and with follow the news u can control the emotion and avoid the overtrade.
    No doubt all these news are very important and by following these we can make this business great and we can win the race of forex trading business so we should follow these trends.

Senior Member atif1234 is an unknown quantity at this point atif1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah. news related to the world and local economy play vital role in forex therefore trader must refer economic report. one should be update with what's going on around the world.politically news also affect the forex activities.and some analysis and understand how the market will look like. by the market experts. gudLuck

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji maine to yehi kahunga ki news trader ke liye waise to har ek news par nazar rakhna kaf jaruri hota hain lekin agar koi fast movement wali news par trade karna chahta hain to usko NFP aur FOMC jaise news ko jarur follow karna chaiye
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned ajman is an unknown quantity at this point ajman's Avatar
    Thanks
    these news are very very important so if any body follow his strategy with these news u gain more and more profit with ur strategy and also many time u control the loss and with follow the news u can control the emotion and avoid over trade so watch the news with only this categary.

Senior Member beec96 is an unknown quantity at this point beec96's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news about the market trend must have a great influence on the market trading because live account is that you earn more profit by keen observation in the market trend because inflation have a great impact on trading.you must also follow the increasing and decreasing trend of the market.

Member dipali is an unknown quantity at this point dipali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A lot of people buying and selling dollar or dinar, that we see the high unemployment and high inflation the market formation, this is the place to be. You must accept the technical profitability.

Senior Member king117 is an unknown quantity at this point king117's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g mara khyal ma ahmy ki post bahut acchi hai ye hum jaise newbies ke liye bahut acchi jankari hai ise subko follow karna chahiye par mujhe ek baat aur janni hai ki in news ka asar kya gold aur silver karna hota ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 492 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 337 387 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)