+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 492 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2017-12-18   19:49
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  76 USD

videshee mudra vyaapaar mein meree pyaaree, main vaastav mein maanata hoon ki yah vishesh khabaren bahut mahatvapoorn hain isalie yadi kisee bhee prakaar kee shaareerik is samaachaar ka upayog karate hue unake aakshep ka paalan karate hain. aapako adhik laabh praapt hota hai saath hee ur straitaajee ke saath aur kaee baar aap prabandhan ko vaastavik nukasaan. aur vaastavik samaachaar ka paalan karane ke saath-saath aap vaastavik bhaavanaon ko prabandhan kar sakate hain aur ovaratred ke spasht raaste par le sakate hain.

Member anam42 is an unknown quantity at this point anam42's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At news time we should not trade. There is much movement in the market. We should put a trade after news effect by seeing proper trend of the market. News is the petrol of forex market so we should follow the news after complete understanding.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned patchika is on a distinguished road patchika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, You are right, sir, and that drives a lot. for me . Ali and my experience. Interest and the consumer confidence index price, especially when the conditions of the country are deteriorating and the currency of the country at a crossroads. Ascent or descent should also be warned and news of unemployment often move ..... good luck siir in trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member malikpayza is an unknown quantity at this point malikpayza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Which news must be follow.

All high profile information have to be observed via a foreign exchange currency trader and that is because the excessive profile news have the highest impact in phrases of volatility that it offers to the forex markets. It is able to kill our bills if we haven't any know-how of it.

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm aap na kuch btaye hain pr buht sa news hian har ik ka apna apna impact hota hia aap ko chaye k aap economic calnder jaye news ko dekhy old bhi dekhy k uss ka kya impact howa tha market pr old chart open krin or dekhy uss ka impact taba ap ko sab samjh aa jaye gi

Member euro is on a distinguished road euro's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personally by no means adhere to the actual news, and the actual news which I adhere to is that the press conference and draghi nfp or even bernanke, simply which on its own, that I think is that the news that greatly influences the chart, so I believed which was a the actual news that it must be accurate I have to adhere to.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    all news is not important for you but some of the news most important for you to make good by this time and i think if you want to make good then you have to need fundamental analysis on the forex trade and by the skill you will be know which is the best and which is the good for you trade.

Member abdala123 is an unknown quantity at this point abdala123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    t given red sign -high impact and otherd are low impact .. but am not give sugeestion to just watch the red sign news.. here i given news type which is given the high high impact on the market..

so watch the news with only this category so u can easily control ur emotion news .. for me news is a bullet to drive the price for break a conflict area to a clear signal...sometime the news is good , but the price more in other direction ...it is all the

Banned markus is an unknown quantity at this point markus's Avatar
    Thanks
    on financial calendar notably on forexfactory there is a sort of news low medium and higher impact news which affect to truly the currency try, i think a trader ought to adhere to the actual higher impact and the actual medium for our particular priority of signal trading, but beware if there is lots of low and medium impact news release because it could have a quick worth motion as well.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading news is also very technical in its own since oweing to the fact that aside from seeing green and red values there are also other factors to consider when analyzing news which include the difference between the released data and expected data, is it significant or not, always its important to check whether the data actually shows expansion or contraction in the economy.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Member sufiyan99 is an unknown quantity at this point sufiyan99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai vese to sab ke apne apne views ai but me to usd ka news and data bohat follow krta hn because osee zyada se zyada currency move hoti hn and isse apko opportinuty bhi miltey hn ike usd strong to gold down and usdbae se quote currecy bhi move hoti hn hope yyou enjoy my post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 492 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)