+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 221 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex candle graph is differed from broker to broker?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   12:18
    Best answer #1

haan aisa hota hai mene dekha nhi hai pr hota bhi hai to mjhe lagta hai ki bhut kam differance hota hai or aisa q hota hai iske bare me mjhe koi bhi idea nhi hai.

2018-01-27   19:39
    Best answer #2

yeh baat main ney bhi note ki hai aor main khud yeh dekh kar heiran reh gaya tha kay forex trading main agar main instaforex main gold ka graph open kiya hai aor gold ki price jo hai wo show ho rahi hai 1325 aor phir main exness broker ko open kiya to wahan gold ki price ko check kiya ti gold ki price wahan per 1329 show ho rahi thi main khud pareshan ho gaya ab yeh different kyun hai iska muje bhi nahi pata.

2017-12-18   02:08
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you. Every broker has difference in their prices. I don't know that what is the reason but I think brokers should not do this and they should use the same ask and buy price. But I don't know that why brokers do this and spread is also different on all brokers.

2018-02-22   21:40
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

ni bhia difference ni hota hn bass thora sa oper neche hota hn vo zyada tr is lie hota hn jo jo broker spread kam charge krtey hn vo market ko hota hn sa change kr detey hn ye scaming me bhi ata hn lekin zyada farak ni hota

2017-12-18   03:28
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia zyada differnece ni hota hn bass 10 pip tk difference hota hnv o bhi is lie hota hn kuch ke kuch broker spread zyada cut krtey hn jo ke oska comision hota hn jisko bohat log scam kehtey hn broker ka

2017-12-26   19:43
    Best answer #6

G aap sai keh rahe ho i agree with you, or maire khayal se aisa market k opening or closing time ki waja se hota hai, ,

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji dear bilkul aysa hi hay har broker ka chart alag hi hota hay iss ki waja ya hoti hay kay market time may faraq hota hay koi 1 hour pahlay khul jaata hay to koi baad may open ho jaata hay jo pahlay open ho gaa to us ka graaf dosray say mukhtalif ho gaa laykin pips aik hi jagha par chal rahay hoongay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex online early business hai ismein Ham Jab tenders secretary ya koi aur pattern open Karte Hain Tu Har broker Mein same hi hota hai ismein koi difference Nahin hota agar ji broker to broker difference Ho To phr iska nuksan broker koi hota hai isliye candlestick pattern ya koi bhi aur pattern broker to broker Se Hota Hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i earned maximum 214$ in one day. my luck was very good on that day. i took also huge risk and my balance was 2000$. i gave party to my friends. this big profit also caused for huge floating minus for me. yes if volatility is low then we have to wait for long long time. but when volatility is high then every thing will happen quickly and we should be careful as there can be up and down movement of pips. so we can loss or earn both things possible

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right, you always see a different graph for the brokerage market and I think you can find 4 and 5 at the time of opening and closing is very important, I mean you can find a broker after digital zombies number is open from 10: 30 EST on Monday and another 10: 02 am these results made a difference between the graph but always the same price in EUR/theft etc USDAnda some can find different places between couple 1-point 5 to 10 PIPS

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My Forex Graphs; Divergence Chart; Forex Top Sites; ... I trade on pure price and candle formations. ... or a range system it�s going to differ for each broker.Forex Broker Review - Highest ... touch or pullback on the same candle as Stock ... over be accurate and may differ from the actual market price meaning prices Forex Commodity Broker ... be accurate and may differ from the Exchange Rate Graph Jpy Aud market ... a good and click to Forex Daily Candles and download .

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend i would like to say about this thread that s different because every broker is not open or close by the same timezone.. They use different timezone... Even I have some brokers who open 1 hour early then any others.. and even a broker who creates two daily candle when market open for the first time of a week. different hosting server from different agents also infleunce the performance in introducing the actual cost in maps, so it might occur that one agent is having quicker hosting server than the others, so the performance in the wax light will also vary from one to another.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact most of the emotions that arise when we make trades usually does because of having a lose or a floating minus, a lot of things that cause us to be emotional in trading such as greed or lack of discipline in carrying out trading As with the example that must have also experienced other traders already green but sometimes we feel much less instead of waiting finally closed and the next thing happens now if the trend reverses direction turned from green to red is usually emotions arise and rush-cut rupture lose to OP again in the opposite direction

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discover the different types of foreign exchange (forex) charts used in trading ... Most of the time, forex broker platform offer all of the basic forex charting tools needed ... Candlestick Charts are a series of "candles" where the line represents the ... I can't even believe such there is no difference of candlesticks to broker to broker, except you may tell of reduced of shape or changing of colour depend of the tyipe of system you may using.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Timeframes indicate the time period a candlestick takes to fully form. If you're looking at a 15 minutes timeframe chart, you'll see 1 candlestick forming every 15 minutes. Whereas if you switch to the 1 minute timeframe you'll see 15 candlesticks per every one formed on the 15 minute chart. So, assuming you're making sure to look within the same hour(s)/time period, different timeframes of the same currency pair will always look completely different from one another.

Besides, even though the possibility exists that an extremely unregulated or scammy broker may try to pull something like that, the reality is that it's highly unlikely. Not only way too many traders would notice such discrepancies, but gathering evidence of it would be very easy. One reason is that it's common practice for traders to refer to different data feeds, but even more of an obvious deterrent is that all such past market data remains recorded on the charts.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also find it that the most recent candle stick is different. But History are the same. I do not know why it varies from brokers to brokers. It may be a problem when you are running more than one trades at the same time with many brokers. that is why I am confused about the trading candle analysis . I am sure that many traders say it is so important but the question remain , there are differences between the brokers so what broker we should consider?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 221 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)