+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 649 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Thread: If you trust any indicator 100% what will happen?

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators is only a guide .. it's how you plan your strategy to each indicator and what type of trader you are .. some indicators are used to measure the momentum .. Some other is to filter volume and early reversal signal .. and there are two types that you should know .. leading and lagging indicators .. filtering using price movement indicators are basic, but the most basic is what is the input and output scheme used

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think , trust on any indicator 100% is not good because all indicators not 100% true . when we trust on indicator 100% we face big loss . i don't trust on any indicator i do manual trading because it is very good we also gain knowledge and experience with manual trading we get success in trading . i also suggest the all traders we don't trust on any indicator 100% . many trader earn good profit with the use of indicators but all indicators are not true .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,660 Times in 2,113 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is the right result.An indicator will not alwasy help you win .It may help you win for a long term,but it will not let you win all the time.have you ever thought that if there exists an indicator can help traders win all the time,I think all traders will use it and profit constantly.There will no need for professtional trader in forex.So do not beleive an indicator completely,it may hurt you so harmly in the end.

Junior Member Bitto is on a distinguished road Bitto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Koi bhi indicator aap ko is cheez ki guarantee nahi deta hai k aap ki trade successful ho gi . Balkay yeh sirf aap ko market k trend change honay ki information deta hai ta k market k trend mutabiq trade laga skay . Lekin indicators bohat useful hotay hai newbies k liye . But full trust karna mistake hai .

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I cerebrate that is the hand conclusion.An indicator module not alwasy cater you win .It may better you win for a sesquipedalian constituent,but it present not let you win all the moment.make you e'er intellection that if there exists an indicator can serve traders win all the case,I believe all traders leave use it and earn constantly.There will no requirement for professtional merchant in forex.So do not beleive an indicator completely,it may injured you so harmly in the end.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is the right of the index In Ingeberg. you will gain no help ever. This may help you for a long time to win, but will time. have, not everything you ever thought that if there is a meter can help merchants to win all the time, I think all the distributors will use and continuously take advantage. on the forex the indicators are not false every time. we can do the work on the forex and we can use the indicators in it also because sometimes we can get the help from the demo indicators and sometimes these are good.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is the right result win all the time.have you ever thought that if there exists an indicator can help , may help you win for a long term,but it will not let you trust karte to e result expect karte hai to e bilkul galat ka bareme warning deta hai ledkin accha traders , do not beleive an indicator completely it may hurt you so harmly in the end. Techniclly talking, there is not something in the forex market that you may depend upon or believe in to the degree of hundred %. Not even your own personal analysis or prediction of the market. You need to keep this on your mind which there's a degree of risk everywhere and thus never believe in something to the extreme of hundred % or else you'll your account washied

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No sir, i don't believed which any indicator may take 100% profit from Forex market, a few time and a lot of the time indicator may help us to obtain a much better profit from Forex market. I do not believe fully about the indicator, the indicator however for me to know the momentum was not to enter the market, so that's all I do with indicators, and with patience will definitely be able to run well and true, because in forex the hard efforts all need then it will be a success.:-)

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can be which we have to additionally believe the actual indciator, however a few time we have to build the actual analysis as well once the indciator is providing us the actual signal, as a result of not every one of the time the actual indciator is providing to us the actual great signal a few time they're providing us the actual poor signal on our trading as well thus this isn't great. Trust krne ke baad bhi isme loss hi hoga isme yahi happens ho skta hai or mere sath aisa kyi bario ho chuka hai lekin ab main indicator pe believe nahi kr skta hu isliye apne way se trade krna pasand krta hu or mujhe iska profit jrur milta hai..

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main sirf Moving average indicator par trust karta hoon lekin 100 percent kabhi nahi karta q k mujhe indicators achay nahi lagtay , mujhe manual trading achi lagti hai jo humay mistakes batati hai trading k doran . Is liye main robot trading k bajaye manual trading ko support karta hoon .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 649 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)