+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 649 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: If you trust any indicator 100% what will happen?

Senior Member Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Kabi b nae me indicator se hamesha help leta ho lekin kabi b 100% trust nae karta indicator hum trend zaror bata dety ha lekin ager hum indicator par rahy tu loss ho sakta ha kiu ke jab koi big news aty ha tu indicator fail ho jaty ha is liye is par rh kar kabi b trade ko chor nae sakty warna account wash ho sakta ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There isn't any pointers that can be confided in 100% in Forex. A few markers are very acceptable and some might be sufficiently bad. Along these lines, we should simply use to examine the diagrams and we should discover to get the correct highlight put in the request. RSI is one of the most well known marker which can be utilized to get the correct spot to open exchanges.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by frisfx View Post
    Well, Good thread, bro. i think the forex market is amazingly risky and any indicator can easily not offer us the 100% result I completely agree with your post.we mustn't place our trust 100% on any indicator for the reason that indicator is merely for facilitate so we ought to utilize the combination of indicator not only. .Happy trading, friend. as a originator, it is commonsense when person to cell looking and search for a strategy they conceive is worthy. whereas it was only deed to pass quantify exclusive. for each strategy would bang advantages and disadvantages. advisable to correct on one strategy, so that it can generate gain.
    मुझे लगता है कि यह सही परिणाम है। कोई संकेतक आपको जीतने में मदद नहीं करेगा। यह आपको लंबे समय तक जीतने में मदद कर सकता है, लेकिन यह आपको हर समय जीतने में मदद नहीं करेगा। क्या आपने कभी सोचा है कि अगर कोई संकेतक मौजूद है तो वह मदद कर सकता है व्यापारियों को हर समय जीत मिलती है, मुझे लगता है कि सभी व्यापारी इसका इस्तेमाल करेंगे और लगातार लाभ लेंगे। फॉरेक्स में प्रोफेशनल ट्रेडर की कोई आवश्यकता नहीं होगी। पूरी तरह से संकेतक को ध्यान में न रखें, यह अंत में आपको नुकसान पहुंचा सकता है।

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-07-30)

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is the right result.An indicator will not alwasy help you win .It may help you win for a long term,but it will not let you win all the time.have you ever thought that if there exists an indicator can help traders win all the time,I think all traders will use it and profit constantly.There will no need for professtional trader in forex.So do not beleive an indicator completely,it may hurt you so harmly in the end.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-07-30)

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, Good thread, bro. i think the forex market is amazingly risky and any indicator can easily not offer us the 100% result I completely agree with your post.we mustn't place our trust 100% on any indicator for the reason that indicator is merely for facilitate so we ought to utilize the combination of indicator not only. .Happy trading, friend. as a originator, it is commonsense when person to cell looking and search for a strategy they conceive is worthy. whereas it was only deed to pass quantify exclusive. for each strategy would bang advantages and disadvantages. advisable to correct on one strategy, so that it can generate gain.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-07-30)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are do trading with maximum high lot size and earn maximum profit in shor time, but is a not professional approch to earn , its just poor man k khwab hay k indictor 100% correct hu , kbi kbi kismat and humty naseeb ki b baat hoti hai aher money hai to hum kasi earn kar lyuty hay bagar ksis indictor k Indicators is just a guide.. the important things is how you plan your strategy using each indicators and what type of trader are you.. some indicators were use to measure the momentum.. some others is for filtering the volume and early reversal signal.. and there are two types that you should know.. leading and lagging indicators.. filtering the price movement using indicator are basic, but i advice don't depend on indicator 100%

10. The Following User Says Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-07-30)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    यह एक ऐसा ही कारक था, जब मैंने व्यापार करना शुरू किया तो मुझे खुशी हुई। मुझे भरोसा था कि मैं 100% का उपयोग कर रहा हूं और इस तरह यह भी विनोदी था जो मुझे अपने साथ बहुत गुस्सा आया। हालांकि वर्तमान में, मैं किसी भी संकेतक या रोबोट पर ज्यादा विश्वास नहीं करूंगा। बुद्धि को हमारे व्यापार में लागू होना चाहिए। मुझे लगता है कि परिणाम हमेशा सही सूचकांक नहीं होता है। यह आपको जीतने में मदद करेगा। यह आपको लंबे समय में जीतने में मदद कर सकता है, लेकिन यह हर समय है।

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This was a similar factor which happenned to me when I started trading. I trusted the indicator I'd been utilizing 100% and it also was thus humorous which I got such a lot angry along with myself. However currently, I will never believe in any indicator or robot much. Wisdom ought to be apply into our trading. I think that the result is not always the right index. It will help you to win. It can help you win in a long time, but it is all the time. Do not let them win, "is an index that you think you never help dealers who win at the time, I thought I had all the merchants use and sustained profitability. Is there a need for a Forex trader hockey. So I don't think a full index, where you can then damage the harmly eventually.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by meluk View Post
    well bro, In my point of view, I think indicators are never 100% trustable so before trading we should read the chart and market news and also trend lines then make the trade then I hope you will earn good profit and you can also trust on the indicators but little.You are right brother.Happy trading, my friend. yes dear friend app ki baat to bilkul he theek hia par sath main ye be aik fact hia ke yahan har koi itna ziada knowledge nahi rakhta hia forex ke bary main is liy usy kisi na kisi indicator ki help leni he parti hia khud se wo analyse nahi kar sakta hai forex market ko
    आपकी राय से सहमत हों दोस्त, संकेतक व्यापार में हमारे सबसे अच्छे दोस्त हैं और हमें उन पर 100% भरोसा करना होगा। लेकिन शर्त यह जानना है कि संकेतक कैसे काम करते हैं और इसके पेशेवरों और विपक्ष क्या हैं। यहां तक कि सबसे अच्छा और सबसे सफल व्यापारी विफल हो जाएंगे यदि वे संकेतक के बिना व्यापार करते हैं या संकेतक पर भरोसा नहीं करते हैं संकेतक कभी भी विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में स्वस्थ व्यापार के लिए आपकी सहायता करते हैं, इसलिए अपने व्यापार को आकर्षक बनाने के लिए अपनी क्षमताओं को पूरा करने के लिए 100% पर निर्भर रहने के लिए। और प्रभावी इसलिए एक श्रेष्ठ वर्ग होने के लिए बहुत अधिक सीखने और व्यापारिक ज्ञान प्राप्त करें।

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear hum ko ye job bout psand aai hai so i think keun k hum is job ko gr beat k kr sktay hain so i think i like this job so i think forex forumsay hum achi income and experience and knowledge get krtay hain so i think forex forum pe ye job house wife k liye achi job hai so i think keun k ab wo is job ko gr beat k kr skti hain so i think forex forum this is a goosd business and this is a easy business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 649 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)