+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 470 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 440 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Senior Member munna khan is an unknown quantity at this point munna khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it happens that we can not understand it properly and we get very low winning ratio. Here the problem is that every trader have his own trading style and it is difficult to adapt someone's style.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jo9y is an unknown quantity at this point jo9y's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you that succesful Forex traders do not share their strategy with the other traders because they know that strategy is the key to success when he trade in Forex. He relize that if he share his strategy with others then they follow his strategy when they trade in Forex.So i like this .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alihaseeb419 is an unknown quantity at this point alihaseeb419's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no not at all i think successful trader must share their work because with the help of this sharing he will also learn more things about trading that he is not know so therefore i think successful trader must share from his sccessful information because with the help of this information he will also gain good information about trading

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe several traders does,but in this forum as we all see that we share our opinion our experiences and strategies too and there is a lot of seniors who share their profitable strategies,but still we must learn it deeply before we use it for our trading

Senior Member FxBD is on a distinguished road FxBD's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manibhai2013 View Post
    I am not agreed with you because i think that i am a good trader and i have a trading strategy with 85% now i am going to share that right now just take two exponential moving averages one of 7 and other of 21 when 7 crosses 21 from above you sell and buy when 7 crosses the 21 from below.
    Moving average crossover trading some time very good for trading. But you dont clear this strategy. which timeframe you use and how you monitor this trade. And what time is good for this trading. Please let us know. I am very interested to learning.
    Peace for everyone

Member amare126 is an unknown quantity at this point amare126's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes my friend I too trading for 9 months and learned lot from past.I never got good ideas from traders nor I asked for.I always read some books,literature and subscriptions from various resources but never succeed in trading.I am planning to have my own method now.

Senior Member manibhai2013 is an unknown quantity at this point manibhai2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not agreed with you because i think that i am a good trader and i have a trading strategy with 85% now i am going to share that right now just take two exponential moving averages one of 7 and other of 21 when 7 crosses 21 from above you sell and buy when 7 crosses the 21 from below.

Member shuvo50 is an unknown quantity at this point shuvo50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis
    i think its not true. because this case depends on trader to trader. i see many trader open it for new trader learning. and they discus with other. because for conversation learn more all. because forex have no end of learn...

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is no trading secrets or secret trading strategies as forex is like a open book and there is no secret and the only secret is knowledge , skills and trading with discipline and patience and follow trading discipline which is basic rules of trading .

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not all successfull trader not share their trading ,,, but most of good trader dont share
    how they can make profit in forex market it will make their staretgy dont banned by broker.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 470 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 440 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)