+ Reply to Thread
Page 455 of 470 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 465 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Member shemozz is an unknown quantity at this point shemozz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mmmmm ... I think the words are true ... But we must know that the information available in the various sources of education free .. With good training .. That will enable you to have your strategy .... Each trader has some of the points where one does not share

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mmassi View Post
    Do not say that. We must find an experienced professional who is willing to show you the ropes and if you want to have their trading strategies he will share it with you, take time to fully explore. Here you will find answers to most questions in an online forum for information exchange. And be optimistic about this market.
    right, so in essence we have to have enthusiasm for learning, we can learn from a senior trader in this forum, many professional traders who shared his trading strategy in this forum, we can follow treadnya and read to the end, my own feeling when my regular benefits follow the tread of a senior trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mmassi is an unknown quantity at this point mmassi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not say that. We must find an experienced professional who is willing to show you the ropes and if you want to have their trading strategies he will share it with you, take time to fully explore. Here you will find answers to most questions in an online forum for information exchange. And be optimistic about this market.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am also agree with you. If successful trader share their strategy with others public then every trader can be success in this business. I think nobody want to share their success secrete with others trader.

Member nonprado is on a distinguished road nonprado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?
    Each slot is based on Forex, See if you want to become a good trader or a professional then we have to make our own platform in which we have to work hardly and good controlling power on the account in which they are doing trading. Because one day the successful traders are also a beginners and for getting success they are worked day & night.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aapne bahut hi ache example diye hai
    agar traders apni strategy share karna band kar dete hai to forex me koi bhi books ya websiets pe achi information publish hona hi band ho jayegi kyunki yaha pe sab kuch experience ke hisab se hi update hota hai..isliye har trader ko apne experience aur strategy share karni chahaiye

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apko apni har strategy pehle demo account me apply karke dekhni chahiye uske bad hi use real account me lagana chahaiye kyunki seedha real account me laagne se loss ke chances bad sakte hai lekin pehle demo me lagane se fir usse modify karne se loss ke chances ka, ho jayenge..isliye har trader ko apni strategy pehle demo account me hi lagan ichahaiye

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think they doesn't need to talk about the tricks. Mainly because they usually are afraid regarding others as well as different hoaxes. Chances are they had to depart the merely taken to not permit the chance to online intruders. Yet it's not a good thing, for the reason that commencing they required to encourage these kind of taken intended for a lot more.

Member syedraza is an unknown quantity at this point syedraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main aap ki is baath se itefq nahi karo ga. Kyun ke Lazmi nahi hai k aap apni sari batain kisi se share karo. lakin ye hai k aap kisi madad is tarah karo ke us ko bhi koi nuksan na ho aur aap ko. Kyun ke aap agar kisi ki madad karo ge lazmi nahi hai k wohi aap ko faida de wo kisi aur se bhi mil sakta hai.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Righto. many peoples do not share his secrets but it is not good and I thanked full to this forum we can share each and every things here. I also learn forex from forums and Internet sites and I also make one strategy to get daily good profit. so every one try his self and learn forex well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 455 of 470 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 465 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)