+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 470 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 454 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i also think so. i fount out a system myself that initially gave me 90% success in my demo account.and now its about 60-70%,and its a very simple one,but i havent seen this simple strategy shared anywhere..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteid View Post
    although using the same strategy in trading, but does not automatically result to be obtained from the trader's strategy will also be the same. I think a lot of other things that will make the results obtained it has differences.
    correct sir, I strongly disagree with your opinion are we to understand a system is not the same strategy with players other traders, because the level of trading experience and certainly different from one another

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mony1 is on a distinguished road mony1's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is not the best and the best strategy when the success of a person to participate with the rest to benefit from his experience and succeed like him

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    I do not think so that successful forex traders will not share their strategy because if they will not share their strategy then they may not be able to get more knowledge if there is any conflict in their tradings.
    You mean, successful traders still need newbies who basically have far less skills than them in order to maintain their success? You've got to be kidding. Forex trading is a lonely business, my friend. Once you open a position, those who took the opposite position is your enemies. Problem is: You have no way to know who they are.

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan aesa hota ha ki successful traders apni saflata ka raaz kisi se share nahin karta but aesa nahin hona chahiye mere khayal se to apne experince ko share karna chahiye chahe wo bura ho ya acccha

Senior Member biplob is an unknown quantity at this point biplob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is not true.Every expert trade are wanted to say his strategy by a new trader.If a trader invest here to heard his good strategy then he had no loss.And i see some expert trader are always busy to help other newbies teach.But some times some trader are do this wrong atitute.But that is not fare.But maximum expert trader are good mindly.

Member susanto is an unknown quantity at this point susanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by coiruahmad View Post
    A good strategy and planning at the time trading is absolutely necessary to be successful trading.Obviously to be able to determine the strategy we have to find a suitable fit with the character and ability we have.It takes time for months due to this strategy is not easy to find.
    all resources and efforts we always use to find a formulation strategy in accordance with the character of each of us, take a long time as well as indicators such as knowledge of psychology in the transactions which mature

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    I do not think so that successful forex traders will not share their strategy because if they will not share their strategy then they may not be able to get more knowledge if there is any conflict in their tradings.
    actually successful traders are actually active in the forex community forums, they are more likely to share and guide the beginner to more able and master forex, because they realize success is very difficult and they have passed the stage

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by whiteid View Post
    although using the same strategy in trading, but does not automatically result to be obtained from the trader's strategy will also be the same. I think a lot of other things that will make the results obtained it has differences.
    different experience and knowledge of the different strategies are also applied in forex, not all the strategies that successful traders use the same example in the face of such a trending market they use different indicators according to their convenience

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sagulcuy View Post
    they succeed because they are through a very long time ........ they also love to share their strategies in a way or trading ........ we just could not follow the ways or strategies that they use .... sure .. because every trader is different and the way in forex trading strategy ......
    it took a long time to establish and use strategies that fit the character of each of us, in the use of different indicators, the courage to install capital and looking for information on forex-related economy is also different

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually a good strategies is cannot be told by others..
    because i believe every person fits different strtegies,strategies which for me maybe not fit in others..
    because of different character of people..
    So maybe if i told u my strategies,u also cannot use it..

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    I am not agreed with this statement . i think that every successful trader share their trading styles for the newbie and other trader for getting profit by using his/her style. i think no one think that any person got loss
    Hence if we hear or read any advertising about a promise to be successful in trading by using trading signals and how to profit with much less in a moment can doubt it even rejected the claim because of a master trader who has been really successful in trading, however will no longer memerluka money from others especially from the selling system or a signal that can not be making money in forex trading means that menguntungakn will not be easy given the master trader he would keep it to myself and would not however about providing the other as trade stance will not shut off given by a kung fu master and it is also true in the forex as if all knowledge shared easily exchanged for money alagi only akana create a chaotic market balanced between buyers karen atidak with the seller and the tip end of trading will be stunted and weak trading in the movement, because it's only natural that the master trader does not give way trading.

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by coiruahmad View Post
    A good strategy and planning at the time trading is absolutely necessary to be successful trading.Obviously to be able to determine the strategy we have to find a suitable fit with the character and ability we have.It takes time for months due to this strategy is not easy to find.
    you are right .. every trader must have a strategy in the trade, and the strategy is there for the experience .. therefore a good trader is a trader who has a good strategy as well .. and in need some patience to get the strategy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 470 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 454 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)