+ Reply to Thread
Page 398 of 470 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 408 448 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Member lulu50 is an unknown quantity at this point lulu50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont know thats what most people say, that when you are a good trader you dont have to share your tradees because of the simple reason that you might risk loasing everything if the market had to have every one winning then it would mean that you make some good strategy and everyone will collapse the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member richard is an unknown quantity at this point richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forex2011 View Post
    I do not think that any successful shops do not share its strategies there are a lot of strategic announces that followed achieved high profits with him, but unfortunately some refuse because of the existing monopoly in forex by professional adults
    professional traders will never provide specific strategies and analysis that makes them successful because they are also looking for myself so to be successful we have to work hard and learn da discipline in trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont think so, my friends give me so many advices and give his trading strategies too, but I still newbie and hard to understand what he talked about, thats why professional traders sometimes dont want to share their strategies, because its hard to explain and understand for newbie.

Member Anis is on a distinguished road Anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are wrong sir, it was a successful trader even willing to share the technique to us so that we can feel our trading results using drag funds open only deposit funds only: D
    other than that a successful trader it could be a good teacher for us

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forex2011 View Post
    I do not think that any successful shops do not share its strategies there are a lot of strategic announces that followed achieved high profits with him, but unfortunately some refuse because of the existing monopoly in forex by professional adults
    What monopoly? If there's a monopoly than you cannot trade with $1 or less, my friend. If you can't make it, don't blame other or anything else but yourself. Whining won't make you a winner, you know.

Member forex2011 is an unknown quantity at this point forex2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bhagawanta View Post
    thats true my friends..what we need is to improve our knowledge and trading skill every day,updating a better strartegies and emotional controll..so we can follow the market situation..gain more experiences is the best thing for us to makes a better our trading wuality!!believe with our abillity!!goodluck!
    you must have to learn about the emotion control if you will able to learn about the patience then you will able to emotions easily. so if you really want to improve your trading then you must have to make such a strategy that you will get more profit rather than the loss.

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats true my friends..what we need is to improve our knowledge and trading skill every day,updating a better strartegies and emotional controll..so we can follow the market situation..gain more experiences is the best thing for us to makes a better our trading wuality!!believe with our abillity!!goodluck!

Banned egasubekti is an unknown quantity at this point egasubekti's Avatar
    Thanks
    continue to learn about some of the material and the experience will make our trading skills are getting better and that's the thing that supports our trading skills become much more profitable coupled with a very regular emotional mastery, emotions that used tailored to the circumstances of our own trading

Senior Member fibo is an unknown quantity at this point fibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need to do a lot more practise regularly additionally analysis about. The marketplace perfectly if we do this continuously consequently right after 2 a very long time. I think a newbie is going to be demonstrated as an effective trader in this marketplace.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 398 of 470 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 408 448 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)