+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 470 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 446 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not really, maybe they just feel confused to explain it, because they have high level trading strategy and they used good pschology trading too, its not always trading strategies, but pschology trading affect our trading style to read the price movements

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am also thinking some of expert traders willing to share their strategies because they are also human being whose have wishing for helping the weak. At overall, it is their rights to share it or not, we can't blame them for it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    mein ap say agree kerta hou koi b expert traders apni forex strategy ko share nahi kerta .mein nay khud kitni search ki expert traders to door aik common trader say bi kaha kay mujay kuch bata do us nay inkar ker diaya to expert traders apni strategy kesay bata saktay hei

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not agree that successful traders do not share their trading strategies. people like Nial Fuller shares his own and i have seen traders criticize it because it does not suit their trading style. for some of them, their strategies seems slow and that is why many traders do not like it and other successful traders give you hints that if you pieces them together, you will see their trading secrets.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe bhi aisa lagta hai, ki koi bhi successful trader apni strategy ko share nahi karta hai, google ya kisi bhi forum par mostly jo strategy hoti hai, wo itni successful nahi hoti hai, agar sab apni successful share karne lag jaye, to har koi earning karne lag jayenge.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?
    i agree with you...whose people want to shared they stategy to public...hey this about money dan stategy...like war...no one will tell to anybody about your war stategy for making win..i belive no want share that strategy...
    Last edited by Jack_lee; 2012-10-27 at 11:19 AM. Reason: wrong spell

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah right, it does however every trader can achieve success in forex business, they certainly stems from a novice trader. because they went through the process of learning is good, and do not give up when through a lot of difficulties in the learning process. because that's all it takes to become a better trader. so if we want to be successful in forex business, then we should really always in a good learning process.

Senior Member azharfx2 is an unknown quantity at this point azharfx2's Avatar
    Thanks
    See if you want to become a good trader or a professional then we have to make our own platform in which we have to work hardly and good controlling power on the account in which they are doing trading. Because one day the successful traders are also a beginners and for getting success they are worked day & night.

Member kisor is on a distinguished road kisor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    OK, so which method should I use? Should I just jump in the moment the support or resistance area breaks and we have a close above or below bar No. 1? The answer it depends. Sometimes when the support or resistance breaks, the price will just keep on going (like the first example) without any kind of slowdown. Other times (like the last example), there will be a retracement and you can get in at better price.

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats true..not all the success trader didnt share their tips and strategies..many of them willing to share their strategies and their experiences..so we must thanks to them and this forum that has give us a lot of help that can improving or skills and knowledges of forex trading!!goodluck guys!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 470 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 446 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)