+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 448 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: What would happen if an extremely skilled forex trader trades forex??

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko skills ky need hy aor Trader ko chhy woh Forex Tradng main talented ho kar Trading kray aor Trading main discipine ho aor Trading main management ho phr Trader ko Forex Trading sy good earning ho gy aor success ho gy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member maherfx is an unknown quantity at this point maherfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am convinced which could not charge u verify the challenge could be that the catechism arrogance, which something new typically is actually evaluated. no, actually if the actual govt, along side the actual international currency on the actual marketplace inside the you. uteazineersuohydrates.. forex bazaar is actually merely as well big for our particular federal authorities inside the management because away to the actual organization, the actual greater the actual axial or even perhaps the actual dealer. if will discover me personally, because a result of i would like to begin to see the globe as a result of we tend to be part of a nice garage on the actual country

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SOMA is an unknown quantity at this point SOMA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do forex and trade on well, I never want to leave this area, because if understood well and dealt with him very well and I was able to win a good forex, I do not want to give up forex never, and I will work him throughout my life, but must be gained experience First

Member Tozammel786 is an unknown quantity at this point Tozammel786's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can develop your forex trading skill by knowledge and information about forex, hardworking, experience, proper decision making, make a master plan before trading, have patience and don't be greedy, learn everyday about forex trading, money management.

Junior Member pp is an unknown quantity at this point pp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally i think that to become extremely skilled trader I think your performance become in a higher percentage of winning in any trade we participated it is because becoming forex trading until we don't become highly skilled we can't guaranteed our success.

Member foxerboxer is an unknown quantity at this point foxerboxer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader can hardly make lose in his trade market as he knows the up and down of the market and the rate of all currency he will use his strategy to run his trade properly market is run by itself so why do people or government need to think

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear jab bhi Koi aik best forex trader trade krta hai tu wo trend ko achi tarah check krta hai is liye expert bnda jab trade krta hai tu wo kuch hi waqt mn bhot acha profitvhasil kr leta hai wo easily kafi achi earning kr skta hai

Member Aliforex is an unknown quantity at this point Aliforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know isn't even possible, but if they managed to, and managed to corner and accumulate the currency markets worldwide, what would the govenments and people of the world do about it if someone did this.is impossible to happen so i think ths question can be answerd by sceinc fiction writers

Member fxtime is an unknown quantity at this point fxtime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bhai agar ek trader jis k paas forex ka proper knowledge or trading skills hoon 100$ k sath trading krey to woh agar apne account ko daily double na b kr sakey to buht acha profit lazmi earn kr paye ga or stable life k qabil ho jaye ga

Junior Member mouslim is an unknown quantity at this point mouslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am from my point of view that the forex market is governed by rules and regulations to govern many traders so hard to win all these large sums of money so you must be careful and study the market well and study the deals before the intervention

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 448 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)