+ Reply to Thread
Page 443 of 448 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 4471

Thread: What would happen if an extremely skilled forex trader trades forex??

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thats a scary thought but it will never happen because
    1 the market is not control by one individual or organization
    2 Even the big traders suffers losses. ( though many think that they make profit all the time. The reality is they make big losses but their profit covers up their losses
    3 It will take time to amass all the money of the world and he / she may not live long to do so. LOL

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi yaar mere khiyal main to ye mumkin nahi ha wese ager aesi koi bat hoti to jo dosrey traders hane woh es ka koi na koi hal dhoundh he len ge kioun k woh trader kisi ek ya 2 pairs ko he control karey ga na k pori forex pairs or matels ko

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While going to forex its important to go for the trading with the patience and also we have to improve our skills by practicing on demo account,also we have to go with the news.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My thought says that a skilled Forex trader can scarcely excrete worsen in his trade market.as he knows the up and consume of the market and the charge of all acceptance he module use his strategy to run his exchange right.As Forex marketplace is run by itself so why do grouping or governance require to believe of it.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It would certainly create more value menjani trader itself, and if anyone can do it, I also want to know what techniques and strategies used and learned from him about forex trading here.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    skiled in forex needed as we need the right expectation skill in for is the ability to get the right direction of the price and to chose the right stop loss and take profit for the deal.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree with you my brother, I do not think all Traders can do, by that most brokers know the accounts of each traders, then you can do without it croyer towards a negative direction to lose your money.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no I do not agree with you and it is impossible to occur in the forex market because if it is possible, it should already be. we know that humans are intelligent, but they can not control the foreign exchange market because it is a huge market with a big capital and no one can cotrolle it.

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we have the good skill on the forex, i think that we must got the good profit on the forex business and i think that if we havge that skill it do not mean that we can success becasue to success on the forex is not like that easy

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree with you my brother, I do not think all Traders can do, by that most brokers know the accounts of each traders, then you can do without it croyer towards a negative direction to lose your money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 443 of 448 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)