+ Reply to Thread
Page 435 of 448 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 4471

Thread: What would happen if an extremely skilled forex trader trades forex??

Banned mony1 is on a distinguished road mony1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Skill and intelligence required in the Forex and have sufficient experience Lake, which enables you to work in the forex market to reap good profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member arif01 is on a distinguished road arif01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People Those who are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open. So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aisya is an unknown quantity at this point aisya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by miketega3 View Post
    when you are extremely skilled in a business it does not mean you are not going to be experiencing loss in your trade, it only mean you have the necessary experience to become successful at what you do
    for the skilled trader who's always there when he's where he loses but with his experience he will experience only small losses due to use good strategy or it could be a big loss but at other times he took protit that can cover the losses, so profit and loss persists after another but will profit or positive balance

Banned Boss is an unknown quantity at this point Boss's Avatar
    Thanks
    The thing will happen here in Forex trading he will be making more and more profit from here in Forex trading and this is how other traders they will be affected as others will not be able to make profit from here in Forex trading.

Member njoroge5 is on a distinguished road njoroge5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    then that person would be a billionare as you know it its not posible to trade with poor strategy, and make money no body could make that kind of money with that little money, you just have to be a good trader and understand what these is all about. forex requires that you have good strategies in trading.

Banned forextech is an unknown quantity at this point forextech's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    What would happen if an extremely skilled forex trader cornered the worlds currency market, and managed to...?

I want to know in your opinion what you think would happen if one day an extremely skilled, talented and diciplined forex trader took 100, and doubled it every day for a year which I know isn't even possible, but if they managed to, and managed to corner and accumulate the currency markets worldwide, what would the govenments and people of the world do about it if someone did this?
    agar kisi trader ke pass forex trading market ka kaafi sara experience hai, acha capital hai aur sathi hi me aik good strategy be hai to wo bohot hi acha survive kar skata hai forex trading market me

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first I am confirming you that,it is not possible that,everyone would be very good trader.Think one thing,is it possible for everyone to get the nobel prize?In such a way, it is not possible,everyone would be good trader?Thank you.

Senior Member rafiqrashed is an unknown quantity at this point rafiqrashed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that talented and diciplined forex trader took 100, and doubled it every day for a year which I know isnt even possible, but if they managed to, and managed to corner and accumulate the currency markets worldwide, what would the govenments and people of the world do about it if someone did this?

Banned forexboot is an unknown quantity at this point forexboot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    What would happen if an extremely skilled forex trader cornered the worlds currency market, and managed to...?

I want to know in your opinion what you think would happen if one day an extremely skilled, talented and diciplined forex trader took 100, and doubled it every day for a year which I know isn't even possible, but if they managed to, and managed to corner and accumulate the currency markets worldwide, what would the govenments and people of the world do about it if someone did this?
    sir agar aik trader ke pass zayada sara forex trading ka knowledge ho bohot sara experience ho aur sath hi me uske pas forex market me survive karne ka skill ho to aesa possibel hai

Member Ben Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Ben Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think this will happen. it is not reasonable that only one trader control the whole wold finance. this will be a disaster because he will do whatever he want , that can't happen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 435 of 448 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)