+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning Curve for Forex Trading ?

Member samsonfx will become famous soon enough samsonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex learning is not an easy thing to say, we all understand different, so we take different time to learn the ability, but it is best to take the time to learn so that they can be more sure that when you join the real account, What to do but lost time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member teteh4 is an unknown quantity at this point teteh4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your business growth depends on and will always be your talent. If you have good quality and good talent, you can perform good learning and gain experience in the short term. Then you can earn a real account in the foreign exchange real account for two years with your company's huge foreign exchange earnings.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko learning krna important hy aor Trader ko chhy woh Trading market main thek profit earn kia kary aor Forex Trading main learning kary aor Forex Trading main knowledge ho aor Trader market main experience say work kary us ky Trading main success howay gy

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that most effective way of earning and if you have a good learner then you make the perfect earner and with this you have the all knowledge about this business and experience about this business. The best way to change where you faculty exchange. The field analysis and the demonstration trading. It instrument belly extreme one assemblage if you stretch awash occasion
    Last edited by hitan; 2017-02-25 at 01:08 PM.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that we need to learn about curve of price movement, especially the curve price movement of major pairs such as EUR/USD and GBP/USD. Because those pairs is which easier to trade with and more profitable also, because the spread is smaller than any other pairs in this market

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that if you are good enough to read the charts and identify the trend you are a good trader and if you are newbie then you should must learn these skills and try to improve your knowledge so you could get success.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know what is curve for trading but I think that is important we have to learn the technical analysis and its tools to know hot to trade properly with tools and indicators, that is good for beginners in the market.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that learning curve is very important because we can analyze the market using the curve. It is very important for us to know the price movement in the market well, then we will able to analyze the market, detect the trend and predict the price movement well. If we really can do it, we will able to make profit

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that learning is very much essential to become success in forex trading. to earn maximum profit from forex trading it is need to learn forex properly. demo account is the best option to learn forex trading business.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading ko learn karna aik essential think hai is k baghair hum forex market mein success ko imagin bhi nhi kart sakty hen hamen chaye k hamen kisi achy professional trader se trading learn krni chaye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)