+ Reply to Thread
Page 498 of 527 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 496 497 498 499 500 508 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 5261

Thread: Is it possible to make a good living trading ordinary leveraged spot-forex?

Senior Member sajia is an unknown quantity at this point sajia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never cerebrate nearly bigness awash abstraction merchandiser because my important dimension are Denizen and Sydney composer and i oft use those example for my water sector. I am not scalpers and this is the intellect why i ofttimes dealing on Writer and New Dynasty composer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned andrian is an unknown quantity at this point andrian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by princ guide View Post
    as long as you can run trading by way of concentration parti time or memadukannya with other work, I think it is not a problem. but forex requires a concentration that could interfere with your other work.
    better for you time it right to trade forex and to keidupan real, we know that forex is really going to drain the brain, and therefore do not get dizzy in because the forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by baxo View Post
    This is really a good thread, which can make people who are ready to join forex overallly realize forex. cause you know, more and more people paying attention to forex even though they have know nothing about forex.why they joined in forex? I think most of people have just been told that it is easy to earn money from forex, so they start their forex journey. Forex is a comprehensive programs , which require your overall knowledge. I think forum.uwcfx is a good forum which you can get basic information about forex.
    Be aware that too many people took interest in forex thinking it is a quick and easy way to make money, or that it is another form of gambling. In a way, it is good for the real trader as it provide them their winning money. But, in general, it doesn't make any different. Either one man or a thousand people join in any time, your result are depend solely upon your own action.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not understand correctly what you mean but I think you're absolutely right that during our trading will indeed find many things related to trading in which I think it will all be highly correlated.

Member Ben Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Ben Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can make a good profit from forex . with the leverage they offer we can trade with only 1000 dollar and can buy 100000 $ that is a very good thing , without leverage we will find it hard to make good profit

Senior Member alhamdulillah is an unknown quantity at this point alhamdulillah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For absolutely, it is very possible to make living out of forex. i'm a full trader and i'm doing it right now. although i'm stil unable to create thousand of dollars in a month but i'm gratefull that i can support my life with forex.

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes , It is possible but it depends upon a trader , his abilities and skills and the capital with which he started trading . At first all need to work hard for his trade then try to earn more from forex trade .

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to us investing as part time period task is a great determination. exercise think that fx is designed for individuals. in case you begin from your own early on life you will need to hug that has a vibrant upcoming. thus precious pal you are able to subscribe to with us without having imagining.

Senior Member arinda is on a distinguished road arinda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    How would the ordinary, average, everyday person go about trading forex for a living? Is it possible to trade ordinary spot-forex and make a good living?
    very likely it could happen, because the trading business has much to prove and so many devotees, it's probably already be evidence that forex trading is very favorable at all. foresight and patience is the key to success in forex trading.

Member dapsz123 is an unknown quantity at this point dapsz123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on what you mean by an ordinary leverage - whether its a 1:50 or 1:450 it's a big difference in security and a potential capital investments possible to trade with and that's for sure. But answering your question I'd say definitely yes, actually many people do a high standard living only through full time Forex trading job; of course gainning knowledge takes your time and effort but from what I heard and saw, many of the testimonies - it's worth it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 498 of 527 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 496 497 498 499 500 508 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)