+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Best automated trading system

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderfast View Post
    Price movements are always uncertain to make this EA tested. Understanding of the MACD indicator is needed to determine the trend in long-term predictions. Considering EA has no SL, use limit losses in the transaction need to be adhered to.more share EA visit http://www.seputarforex.com/robot_ea/lihat.php?
    Thank you for providing the information here. Your information may be useful for all members of this forum who need help the robot to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nasim39 is on a distinguished road nasim39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its so nice.i have tried it for few weeks..upto now it has given great results...hope so it continues good for me and you all...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mehedi315 is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi315's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice shared in this post. Here in this post to explain best automated trading system which is greatly helpful for me. Thanks to all Cheers !

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, the best thing best here in this market is not in saying, but the main thing is just in what actually happens, by all these, i am not trilled at all, all the best to the users though.

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is it can be a very wonderful for us to trade in Forex ,for me i have tried so many eas but no one works well.

Senior Member thunderfast is an unknown quantity at this point thunderfast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by delpacing View Post
    Price movements are always uncertain to make this EA tested. Understanding of the MACD indicator is needed to determine the trend in long-term predictions. Considering EA has no SL, use limit losses in the transaction need to be adhered to.more share EA visit http://www.seputarforex.com/robot_ea/lihat.php?
    thanks for sharing the article link on EA, after I followed the link you suggest, there is interesting material about the EA, and certainly it is very useful for me

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually friend i dont really feel like trusting idicators. they often give you confusing signals and they often make you face losses. so i think i will pass on this thing. but nonetheless thanks for sharing this with us.

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    would you show me the result of this ,is it can be a very wonderful for to trade in Forex .for me ,i have tried so many eas ,but no one works well.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    During my robot trade no good, all ending with the most evil. Usually a good robot in the first week, then next month the results are ugly.

Senior Member mehedi315 is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi315's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow nice blog about forex. It's so much pretty also net and clean. Best automated trading system nice explains. I am really happy to know that!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast