+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 295 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2947

Thread: Best Study materials for Forex trading

Member faisalbsl is an unknown quantity at this point faisalbsl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Read a lot from this book, and are learning foreign exchange through an application on the chart, I'm John Murphy to apply what you have learned from the use of several strategies of technical analysis now I learned to read a book of foreign exchange.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member asadkayani345 is on a distinguished road asadkayani345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayten12345 View Post
    Hello All,

Im new to this forum & forex trading field (But have little knowledge & now practicing with a demo )
    & I would love to have a go with forex trading.
    Can any one please give me some study materials (ebooks or sites or etc.)
    for learn Forex trading strategies. i think it will be a great help for newbies like me.

Thanks in Advance.
    forex trading k baray mein agar ap study karna chahtay hain to is k liye ap ko bhot sari cheezein mil sakti hain mean forex factory ******** and is k sath sath ap expert traders se bhi bhot kuch seekh saktay hain is k baray mein ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member riponmahmud is an unknown quantity at this point riponmahmud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex might be extremely popular right now, but its not a new thing. Foreign exchange market has been around ever since the first time one currency was traded for another. Its the oldest and the biggest financial market in the world in terms of number of transactions and their value. Trades between central banks, multinational speculators, banks, corporations, financial institutions and even governments is an essential part of Forex market but theres plenty of action for smaller, independent traders as well. Some of the things that makes Forex trading market so unique, apart from the massive number of trades taking place every second are the geographical dispersion, the fluidity of the market, the twenty-four hour trading day and the number and variety of both traders and the factors that have an effect on the exchange rates.

Junior Member taposh is an unknown quantity at this point taposh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I noticed that it was a very good website to learn forex for beginners . Now a days there are many books launched in the market for learning forex trading. Can any one please give me some study materials .

Senior Member iftyhashmi2012 is an unknown quantity at this point iftyhashmi2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    knowledge is still a lot of book or e-book .. live how we want to choose which, from all sources and the system could be in the search in this forum .there are many books launched in the market for learning forex trading. And from internet we get all the things and also about the forex history. But in my opinion the best book is our previous trades and losses which we have made earlier.

Member WajeehBJ is on a distinguished road WajeehBJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think one of the finest way to learn and understand forex in a better way would be to ask questions and talk to people on this forum. Different people from different countries with different strategies are going to help you out. Secondly, you can consult this website that goes by the name of ********. It has really detailed info about forex trading which definitely helps the newbies.

Member shali is an unknown quantity at this point shali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my advise for you will be to keep in touch in this forum, this forum is indeed the best place to learn the basics of this business and take advantage from the experience of all the forum members. Apart from this you can brows the net, and read some good article which can be really handy

Senior Member shofik88 is an unknown quantity at this point shofik88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you can Google them out. There are so many ways to learn Forex online. But I wish you can practice with your demo account first. I hope it will help you a lot to learn A to Z of Forex trading. You need to concentrate on learning and then you must check your knowledge on demo account.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is forum kay education section main bohot achee e books available hain studey akrain kay liye aap ko un e books say b ohot hlpe mil saktee hay is liye zaror in ko parho aur hud ko improve karo.

Banned bipul11 is an unknown quantity at this point bipul11's Avatar
    Thanks
    first time your need demo account trading.
    then you can follow this forum because i think there are a lots of experience trader here and you can join baby pips online forex trading school or other forex learning web site for learn trading properly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 295 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)