+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 444 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 4438

Thread: How To Find The Most Effective Forex Strategies?

Member sohel333 is an unknown quantity at this point sohel333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    n vkdnv idjvkdjgtk jrk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zulqurnaine is an unknown quantity at this point zulqurnaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am newbie in forex trading business and passing in learning process. I study many websites, ebooks, forums and othe forex trading litrature to improve my knowledge and skills.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sohel333 is an unknown quantity at this point sohel333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on the google

Member mehedi islam is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice posting. i think it will help novice to get the idea about finding a strategy. but the more important thing after getting a strategy is to improve it. test the strategy in your demo account and try to mix up your idea with it. because a certain strategy don't work for a long time.

Junior Member makingprofit is an unknown quantity at this point makingprofit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello , you need just experience and every day trying to use many diffents ways of trading , i think in 3 months of experience you will find your effective dorex strategie that can makes you a profitable trader , good luck

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By adopting the demo trading procedure and recommendations one is capable of managing good strategy for trading. Strategy will be effective with the help of dedication and resourcefulness. One must follow the rules to give his strategy the best way.

Senior Member moomena is on a distinguished road moomena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by enter View Post
    you are right, all of that three point is also too important for the trader to make the strategy on the forex business, i am also do all of that step , but the problem now for me is the i can not discipline to the strategy that i have use
    look my friend yes they are many strategies but you must see the good for you easy for you but i think the good way is how to analysis the trend better than strategy. and if you want to good in any strategy try it on demo several time and see if it good or not

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shihab View Post
    I dont know that how I will find the most effective strategies in forex trade. I think experience most powerful then all strategys. So increase your experience and get profit from here friends.
    Well to succeed in the forex business the key is in how we manage money management. if you are obsessed with big profits, then you will be prepared to quickly deal with loss, so be careful

Junior Member are-long alonso is an unknown quantity at this point are-long alonso's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, the best way to find the good and effective forex strategies is by searching through forex forums, blogs and other resources by using search engines like Google or Yahoo.

Senior Member waqes gill is an unknown quantity at this point waqes gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayten12345 View Post
    How To Find The Most Effective Forex Strategies

Finding the right Forex trading stratagies can mean instant success trading currencies. While the best strategies are generally hard to find, there are steps you can take to make finding this techniques much more simple. Following these steps will help you search for the strategy of your dreams, one that will truly work.

1.) Search Forex Forums & Blogs

The first step is to search Forex forums, blogs & other free sources of information for the best trading strategies available. Many expert traders frequent Forex forums to share their techniques and learn new ways to trade successfully. Using the information provided by these seasoned traders can be an information goldmine for an Forex trader.

2.) Review the Strategy

Once you've search for and chosen the strategy you would like to work with, it's important to look for independent, unbiased reviews in order to see if this strategy is really worth trying. If the reviews are good, move on to the next step, if the strategy has poor reviews, revert back to step one & start your search again.

3.) Test the Strategy

Now that you've chosen a Forex trading strategy, it's time to test it in a real time trading situation. Utilize a demo or micro account in order to try the technique, this way you can try it and there's no chance of losing any significant deposit.

Once you've followed these three steps, you can use your new trading strategy in a real account. A proven trading strategy will help you maximize profits & minimize the chance of loss.
    Yes we should adopted the new strategies to increase our profit it depends our whole work if we adopted the stratgies according to our availability resources then it will be more benefits for us if Forex forum business there where a great need to find out the new strategies if our plan of strategies are good then it is very easy to understand it that how will our business are running it also depends on us that to select a suitable strategist to earn more profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 444 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)