+ Reply to Thread
Page 475 of 480 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 473 474 475 476 477 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I gambled before.. but now I am trading.. Because after losing so much money on this market.. I started to learn how to trade this market in a classic manner.. I used only tools like indicators, ea etc.. but trading forex in the classic manner is the best way to trade.. and also its the most rewarding than any other trading style... So I can say this for sure that I am trading right now
    Searching Myself...

Member ceestech is an unknown quantity at this point ceestech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think am gambling because i only make trades am sure of and if i don't have to trade for that day i would not so it don't call mine gambling.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course I make trades, open positions before I do that I do is analyze where the market will move, how much and in what position I have open positions. If all the analysis is complete and I feel I have learned enough so I just open positions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me to apni trading life me trade ko he prefer karu ga ku k gambling to waisy he theek nhi hoti or is me risk be boaht jiyada hota hy or trade he karna behtar hoga agar aap ney long time trading karni hy best hy k ham sab trade kreen na k gambling .

Junior Member muthu is an unknown quantity at this point muthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of them members think Forex is gambling but i think Forex is not gambling its a place to learn about markets and it is a good trading platform to earn some additional funds

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex for me I do with conscious and calculating. although at a certain moment I enter the gambling element, but it's more on betting whether my analysis is correct or not, so to me forex is not gambling.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never think like gambling at this business because i do trade with using some analysis and also strategies and for it then i have to learn and practice every time,
    forex is a pure business and we have to face it as well as we want to build a good career at this business,

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of newbies depended only on indicators because of less knowlegde of experience but in case of gambeling ,,this is done through only in condition of less knowledge and most of newbies do it in beginnign of time

Banned Nezamahmedchy is an unknown quantity at this point Nezamahmedchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do trade no gamble. before apply an order i follow news, some indicator and do analysis market and most of the time i get good result so i can say that i do not do illegal i only do trade.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice post bro mere khayal se to forex trading koi gambling nahi ha ku k gambling me to hum loss ko km nahi kr skte lekin forex trading is like a business we control loss and profit with our knowledge and experience

+ Reply to Thread
Page 475 of 480 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 473 474 475 476 477 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)