+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 480 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Member npgit is an unknown quantity at this point npgit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my mind and knowledge most of us the peoples who are serious in forex trading business they are trading because they know the rules and regulations and knowledge and experience of this business. But some are gambling because they do not know the rules and regulations and have not experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jdaknwa is an unknown quantity at this point jdaknwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i always trade as a trader and want to be best trader in forex trading business, so if you want to be trade in the forex trading then must be take every trade seriously and as a gives the propers as a timing to trading forex and get the trading forex basic knowledge and trading experience with demo account for the best trading and good profites !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ahmad.saleh is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad.saleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex currency pair is a business which requires analysis and good knowledge to trade well instead of no forex business is a gambline let alone if you think it is gambling then you must loss in the long runsooperate forex as a bussiness not gambling so ay this bussiness is gambling so that country didn't give permit their society and would say that forex trading is definitely not another form of gambling Business and gambling is not same each has it's own definitio

Senior Member msajjad66666 is an unknown quantity at this point msajjad66666's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actuality there are numerous who surmise that exchanging is betting, in light of the fact that they just see from the side we specity just two-way exchange purchase and offer that which think we were gamling

Member saam is on a distinguished road saam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading.. Because i always go to the reading of the FOREX market. I always concentrate on the Basics of the FOREX Market. the FOREX News and the Technical and the Fundamental analysis are the best tool for ME.. SO I am trading NOT gambling.
    A perfect system or approach does not exist. Never has, never will.

Banned eltayebforex is an unknown quantity at this point eltayebforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it can not compare between gambling and trading foreign currencies or Forex as it is obvious that gambling is illegal and proved to everyone that he is forbidden, but the Forex Alatjarh What you buy and sell currency at a time when the rise of the currency and sell time landing ...

Senior Member darkboy is an unknown quantity at this point darkboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading We are traders and not gambling because Forex is aware of
    his person and in order to succeed in Forex is to make a great effort and
    progress on many of the rules for the success of this work and Forex trading is not gambling

Member sakhrukhan is an unknown quantity at this point sakhrukhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex has become a gamble if you're just speculating on market entry without a good market analysis and instinct just hope that the price will go up or go down therefore but many traders are doing gamble in this business you know its a genuine business where you need the knowledge This business is for professional traders but those rich traders are gambling in forex market but not for all time and in gambling you may make money in some cases by depending on luck but in forex this trading is full of skill and need more experiences and for this reason you must have to walk in the legal way

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading aik real business hai eis ko kabi b app gambling nahi keh sakty kyun k forex trading aik logical business hai jo eis business ko samjh kr krtey hain oun k liye forex trading aik business hai lekn jo eis business ko blend trading krtey hain tou sirf our sirf gambling he krtey hain

Senior Member kapal api is an unknown quantity at this point kapal api's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ifda View Post
    forex trading is not a gambling, forex trading is a real online business, it's the best business in the world, don't play in forex trading, many traders failed and lost much money because of forex, so..prepare your skill and strategy to making consistent money in forex, avoid make gamling in this business
    I am also answer that i am not gambling and i am certainly take this business for trading , i think forex would be gambling if we trade without doing any technical or fundamental analysis and those who make analysis as speculation which just rely on luck factor , but for me i will try my best to make decision with good analysis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 480 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)