+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 480 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Banned rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,216 Times in 751 Posts
    based on my understanding I do not really think Gambling is the best way to profit from the forex market because Gambler traders never take the time to analyze the market direction that all Gambler traders do is place orders in any direction that is not so good so I thought it was not very good for Gamble We see the problems that currency will face is often a type of organization, but it is actually a number of similarities between currency transactions and also bet, just because of the investment we need to quote, it is a bet type, although it handles currency seriously do not calmly bet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz2 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-27), ayazfx (2018-04-17), bali351 (2018-04-22), billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), mian5575405 (2018-04-20), Rajpoot771 (2018-04-19), rehanayaz (2018-04-17), sufiyan22 (2018-04-22), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-04-17)

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gambling depends on luck. Trade depends on strategy. If anyone trades with forex without a strategy and makes a profit then it will gamble he can face huge losses in the future because trading is not gambling. so far I try to trade in forex. but what makes me difficult is controlling yourself, how to be patient for gamblers is gambling and for honest traders it is business .. so decide yourself .. i know that at first you will test your luck with gambling in forex like me! .. lol .. but buddy .. not worth it .. follow the basics and be a successful trader little by little.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,670 Times in 12,965 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by perkalian View Post
    I never gamble in forex. I will only enter the trade after I have done the analysis, never entered the trade without knowing why unless I trade in a group and others I respect have done their analysis. Never gamble in forex. It is not difficult to make money in this market. But you have to learn it right. I dare say that forex is not a gamble, because in this business if we want to make a profit, we have to do a lot of things, like doing good analysis, planning a trade perfectly, also have to have a reliable system and strategy, unlike gambling just rely on luck.
    forex market is not gamble table. forex market is too dangerous for us . this market can sucking our money quickly,. we should avoid high risk in forex market. we should apply good money management and put stoploss to miminize the risk in forex market. need good trading strategy, good plan and proper knowledge to earn consistent money in forex business

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to yulbang111 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-26), bali351 (2018-04-16), billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), danish555 (2018-04-19), javedqasim (2018-04-19), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-16), rehanayaz (2018-04-16), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-17), sakigbest (2018-04-24), sarfraz786 (2018-04-18), sridevi (2018-04-16), Unregistered (1), zahid2016 (2018-04-20)

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never gamble in forex. I will only enter the trade after I have done the analysis, never entered the trade without knowing why unless I trade in a group and others I respect have done their analysis. Never gamble in forex. It is not difficult to make money in this market. But you have to learn it right. I dare say that forex is not a gamble, because in this business if we want to make a profit, we have to do a lot of things, like doing good analysis, planning a trade perfectly, also have to have a reliable system and strategy, unlike gambling just rely on luck.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes I think it does not matter at all if you trade or gamble. We do not know exactly where the market is going because we can not predict the market price moves for sure. The important thing is we have good money management in our trade to survive every trading day. I consider the person I am getting for transactions in the forex business to come from basic for source analysis to identify decisions to open and close long rank positions. I believe that my transactions do report performance rather than guess which is causing gambling.

Senior Member khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,879 Times in 2,474 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sadli khan View Post
    of course I trade! every time I execute buy and sell orders based on my analysis. sometimes I make a profit and sometimes I make a loss. is not this a business? on the other hand I can monitor everything that happens through the market through my trading terminal. so this business is completely transparent! so I think there is no chance to define it as gambling! You have to analyze the news before the trade means you trade in the forex market and when you take the trade naked then you gamble on your trades. but in my view you have to analyze the market and then trade so you will get a big profit from it.
    trader every time know the market analysis and trader not use any gambling in trading and trader analysis the market news and trader analyze the technical analysis trader follow market direction and trader work carefully in trading and do good trading and avoid from gambling

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to khizar1 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-03-30), kanita (2018-03-31), lal765 (2018-03-31), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-30)

Member jajangfx will become famous soon enough jajangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suspect myself every time I follow the contacts under the world of forex comes from a survey for the sake of the background for suggestions because it differentiates in the desire to open the public combined with the level of dot point therefore I believe that business that I often accomplish some increased surveys rather than thinking is designed to results anytime. I believe that this can be a thing that every individual individual forex trader needs to improve ourselves should make it tied that we tend to tend not to seem to gamble in different words, that we tend not to do seem just a guess to trade. we tend to tend to have a mercantilism strategy that tends to be tended to follow to make it tied that we tend to tend not only risk our capital but we have a tendency to tend to forex mercantilism as serious as all florists.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course I trade! every time I execute buy and sell orders based on my analysis. sometimes I make a profit and sometimes I make a loss. is not this a business? on the other hand I can monitor everything that happens through the market through my trading terminal. so this business is completely transparent! so I think there is no chance to define it as gambling! You have to analyze the news before the trade means you trade in the forex market and when you take the trade naked then you gamble on your trades. but in my view you have to analyze the market and then trade so you will get a big profit from it.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    based on my understanding I do not really think Gambling is the best way to profit from the forex market because Gambler traders never take the time to analyze the market direction that all Gambler traders do is place orders in any direction that is not so good so I thought it was not very good for Gamble We see the problems that currency will face is often a type of organization, but it is actually a number of similarities between currency transactions and also bet, just because of the investment we need to quote, it is a bet type, although it handles currency seriously do not calmly bet.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to VGA For This Useful Post:

bangkauning (2018-03-26)

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Relying on the use of risky lots, but also our ability to secure if we have the ability is not a problem, there are risks that we already know, the use of lots to be supported by large capital accounts also means let us resilient, but according to most ane dalah determine when the time for OP and set limits of Sl. Currently I am going to claim today most of the time I really bet just because I am only a guest of this route on the trade but a good space with a time period of concept supports while it becomes a completely different technique over time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 480 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)