+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 480 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 473 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Banned liyonala1988 is an unknown quantity at this point liyonala1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some times I do those two things. Some trends are done by me without much more analysis and sometimes they were successful. When do trades with a analysis even they were fail. I think there is luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakeshnikam is an unknown quantity at this point rakeshnikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gambling is done when you are short of knowledge and experience about the trade....according to me there is always a lttle risk associated with trading but you cant call it gambling as you are putting in your whole knowledge and efforts behind trading and implying your strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that sometimes traders are only gambling instead of trading. They just open a position without necessary following any strategy or signal they simply base their trading on guess work if it works out for them, then fine if not they won't bother to trade.

Member elking is on a distinguished road elking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not find completely bored at my work in the forex market, but be very enjoying it a great opportunity to work very well and we must uphold and that certainly make the effort to succeed and to gain profit by the will of God

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adittachandon View Post
    You have given a very good post and I like the post very much.At first I want to tell you ,"Thank you." for your extraordinary post.It is a awesome post,no doubt.Everyone should know about this matter.
    way of thinking that is sometimes we must understand a few terms that sometimes we feel as a trader that leads to the gambling process in which we live, so the rules of the trading process we went through it was very heavy and does not correspond with what we expect from the trading process we've been through

Junior Member Mahfujfx is an unknown quantity at this point Mahfujfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gambling and trading can never be similar in my eyes. and i am sure that Forex provides us the opportunity to have unlimited trading not gambling. but there is a feature which both trading and gambling has, that is 'risk of lose'.

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I cogitate trader who proceed trade for a gambling resolve he or she can not strain in success.If trader conceive forex is a superb business and a soft profit daily than he can hit in success. If any trader poverty to earn a huge money within gyp punctuation than he see seek and signal game.But he staleness fail in loss.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I cerebrate personally that I do transactions in the Forex playing is a outcome of the analysis as a foundation of substance for determining the firmness to unobstructed and immediate positions point so I acquire that transactions which I did the results of the analysis kinda than fair guessing that might metal to play .

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, gambling-minded traders are those who do not care about the risk of trading. Those who trade a lot of good fortune to rely on, that's why they do not have the desire to explore the forex. They just have a desire to win and win.

Senior Member ras is an unknown quantity at this point ras's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    almost every trader falls into some short of cycle where they are simply gambling instead of trading at some point in their trading career.i want to be a forex trader not gambler.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 480 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 473 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)