+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 480 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Banned SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course i am trading...what is gamble and is this bad word is similar to forex trading...absolutely not...forex is a business but the main difference between other business and forex is this is home based business...so it is not gamble

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member The Sniper is on a distinguished road The Sniper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by simrin View Post
    forex may luck waqae hi nae chalti. banday ko expert hona cheay. agar aap forex market ki history check karain to aap ko koi bhi trader aesa nae milay ga jo kafi saloon tak sirf or sirf luck per hi trade ker raha ho or kamiyaab bhi ho. laykin knowledge or experience ki base per countless traders hain.
    In my opinion, I think I am a trader in forex.You see, most of the time, I will take the advice of experts to trade.But sometimes I think, play on the forex, where no counseling and no clear trend, so I think I can play at that time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member racrab india is on a distinguished road racrab india's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you think you are gambling on too many of your trades you may want to read some of the books summarized in our self-help section which may help you with this problem

Banned wantrich is an unknown quantity at this point wantrich's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayten12345 View Post
    Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.
    I don't think that forex trading is a gaming, this is a busoiness, very nice job and good job for people. If any people think that forex trading is a gaming they will never make profit in this market, they oinly get loss and give up this market soon.

Senior Member symoon24 is an unknown quantity at this point symoon24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, forex trading without experience and good knowledge of gambling. This is because you have nothing that gives you the power to influence decision-making at all when trading.You have also blindly go into trades and make decisions based on impulse as there is no plan or any kind of strategy. This is a recipe for encoutering losses though.

Senior Member tuturtugjtu is an unknown quantity at this point tuturtugjtu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Friend,
    Actually in my view trading on forex is little bit similar to gambling.
    once I started to trade over here I couldn't feel relax. I always just have
    think about the adoption of new and most effective strategy of making profit.

Thank you.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually forex is a little bit guessing game.you have to admit it. you can never tell for sure that yes, price will go in this direction now. so the best you can do is you can risk low amount of your capital at risk per trade. if gives you more lifelines to be alive in the market.

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mdnahid View Post
    the gambling Forex trading with analysis for relay Forex market then profit i will flow the expert then gambling trading most effective of making profit.
    It is important that a trader must be aware of the risk in forex one of the most effective strategy that I know is leveraging the account its one of the most common strategy used in forex market today you can earn lots of profits in this style.

Banned swapan is an unknown quantity at this point swapan's Avatar
    I have no fixed place for live. I like to visit various countries
    Thanks
    I am sure that, I am trading. Ok, sometimes, I take bad decisions. But,that is for my lack of knowledge. So, you must not tell my illiteracy is gambling. I know that, I am not a good trader. But, I am not gambling.

Senior Member mehmoodkhan0345 is on a distinguished road mehmoodkhan0345's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it is trading kyon k jisko jo bhi sochna hai wo soch le main to yehi kahonga kyon k mera guzara ho raha hai is se aur agar kuch confusion hai to dr zakir nayak ki dvd lo aur sunlo is pe 1 pura topic hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 480 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)