+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 480 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 423 431 471 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Senior Member monjurbr is on a distinguished road monjurbr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayten12345 View Post
    Most people who make a go at this demanding
    profession of trading fail. And they fail miserably.
    This hard, cold reality is due to several reasons,
    but I'd like to point out one of the most damaging
    of all those reasons. What has guaranteed the
    failure of countless trading novices is the inability
    to see the difference between a "gamble" and a
    "professional trade" .

If you really want to make consistent money in the
    forex market, your methods had better be professional
    and extremely disciplined. No guess work. If you want
    to be entertained, it is better and cheaper to go to
    the movies.

Smart trading involves executing a plan. Do you have
    a plan? If not, then the hard truth is you are gambling.

Gambling is nothing more than buying or selling with the
    hope that you are right. So in my opinion, it is very very
    important that you trade smart. Have a plan and execute
    that plan. You can never lose sight of this fact: in order
    to win this game of forex trading, you must last.
    Those who trade smartly last, and those who gamble don't
    last.

Every trader must learn to recognize which is which. In
    your trading style, are you gamling? Or Are you trading smart?

Education is the Key to your success. Get professionally trained,
    and mentored and you will last long in this lucrative profession.
    Undoubtedly I tell that I am doing trading not gambling. Because gamblers want to be rich in one night. They don't follow any trading rules. But traders always set up their daily profit gaining limit and they always take decision under the technical analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member piring is an unknown quantity at this point piring's Avatar
    Thanks
    paints a more realistic picture than the average sales price method since it's not skewed towards the highest or lowest priced homes. Timely reporting Timely reporting is crucial in determining trends and knowing when to invest in the markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member balok is an unknown quantity at this point balok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consider personally which I accomplish transactions in an forex business comes from the analysis for the sake of basis on source for identifying the decision to open up and shut down ranking position considerably I believe that transactions that I did the performance of the report rather than guessing which lead to gambling.

Senior Member mohammed khalil1 is an unknown quantity at this point mohammed khalil1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex-old was gambling de Moneymaker and loss at the same time every person Mojtahj up to the level that it wants by the vagaries of the market and a good understanding of market

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes I think it doesn't matter at all if you are trading or gambling. We don't really know for sure where the market is heading because we can't predict market prices movement for sure. What really matter is that we have a good money management in our trading to survive each trading day.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Senior Member annura is on a distinguished road annura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that this can be a matter everyone individuals forex traders need to raise ourselves we have got to make bound that we have a tendency to tend to do not appear to be gambling in different words, that we have a tendency to tend to do not appear to be merely guess to trade. we have a tendency to tend to ought to have a mercantilism strategy that we have a tendency to tend to ar following to make bound that we have a tendency to tend to do not appear to be merely gambling away our capital but rather we have a tendency to tend to ar mercantilism forex like serious all monger.

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

I believe that this can be a matter everyone individuals forex traders need to raise ourselves we have got to make bound that we have a tendency to tend to do not appear to be gambling in different words, that we have a tendency to tend to do not appear to be merely guess to trade. we have a tendency to tend to ought to have a mercantilism strategy that we have a tendency to tend to ar following to make bound that we have a tendency to tend to do not appear to be merely gambling away our capital but rather we have a tendency to tend to ar mercantilism forex like serious all monger.

Senior Member sayed2012 is an unknown quantity at this point sayed2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this is a easy work in this job and this is a forex may luck waqae hi nae for forex trading chalti. banday ko expert hona cheay. agar aap forex market ki history check karain to aap ko koi bhi trader for forex trading business.

Senior Member azharfx2 is an unknown quantity at this point azharfx2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex may luck waqae hi nae chalti. banday ko expert hona cheay. agar aap forex market ki history check karain to aap ko koi bhi trader aesa nae milay ga jo kafi saloon tak sirf or sirf luck per hi trade ker raha ho or kamiyaab bhi ho. laykin knowledge or experience ki base per countless traders hain.

Senior Member mum is an unknown quantity at this point mum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foreign exchange trading and gambling a little bit like that. I think that once started business here can be easy.I just about the most effective strategy adoption to make a profit.

Senior Member uptrendmen is an unknown quantity at this point uptrendmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the way traders trade will tell us what they are doing. Gambler will hope for luck most of time but traders is different. They trade base on analysis they make by their knowledge on and experience in this market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 480 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 423 431 471 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)