+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 480 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 463 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel if forex is a trade so I do not feel if forex is gambling, but there is still some who think if forex is gambling that I can not understand why they could think like that and what makes them think like that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by suzonbmw View Post
    Rrading on forex is little bit similar to gambling. once I started to trade over here I couldn't feel relax.laykin knowledge or experience ki base per countless traders hain.
    I think there are two types of traders in the forex.
    1. gambling: a trader who does not use the theory / techniques in each open position, relying only filling it.
    2. not a gamble: always make analysis before opening a position in the market, use the money management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course i do trading..i use plan and strategy to trades,not only guest and hoping luck in my side!!i always do the best i can to gets the maximal result..and i always learn with all the experiences i got from the trading..so i can improving my skill every day and do the better trading every day!!goodluck!!

Banned satishfx is an unknown quantity at this point satishfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bilkul sahi kaha apne. forex me gambling yane apni maut ko gale lagana. jabki set plan ke anuroop analyse karke trade karne wale traders ko fayda hone ka jyada chance rahta hai. Knowlege hona bhi ati-awashyak hai nahi to trader to samajhta hai usne badi knowlege ke sath trade open kiya jabki trade ke upar hi strong resistance rahta hai jo usey dikhai nahi deta. lines ke beech padna hota hai.

Member paritgupta is an unknown quantity at this point paritgupta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am trading and gambling both. I do trading when i am getting profits frequently and i gamble when i bear loses in forex trading. But let me tell you this is not a very great idea in forex trading. You should always trade in small lots in forex trading to preven loses.

Banned suzonbmw is on a distinguished road suzonbmw's Avatar
    Thanks
    Rrading on forex is little bit similar to gambling. once I started to trade over here I couldn't feel relax.laykin knowledge or experience ki base per countless traders hain.

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I anticipate personally that I do transactions in the forex concern is a result of the reasoning as a assumption of comment for determining the choice to give and near positions office so I move that transactions which I did the results of the analysis kinda than meet guessing that might promote to vice .

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gambling karna mean hum business ko Jua samjh kar rahe hai, business mein aisa kahi bhi possible nahi hota hai, ki aap Gambling karke earn kar sake, gambling waise Poker jaise game mein chalti hai, lekin waha bhi thoda bahut experience aur knowledge chahiye hota hai, pura gambling koi business nahi hota hai, knowledge har kisi mein jaruri hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member himelbf is an unknown quantity at this point himelbf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well to me i think that dealing is completely a company it is not a bet although some individuals usually think that currency dealing is a bet but it is not beacause it include a lot of factors that are more than a betting system.

Member chamseddine89 is an unknown quantity at this point chamseddine89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that almost every trader falls into somes short of the cycles where they are simply gambling instead of trading at some point in their trading career.i want to be a forex traders not gamblers really !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 480 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 463 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)