+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 480 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 447 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Banned jovivid is an unknown quantity at this point jovivid's Avatar
    Thanks
    undoubtedly which things i fag fx is actually genuine company. this really is the long-term company and that i will certainly traditions this in order to the my great boy. all of us in no way could get constant revenue within a long-term when we believe as well as take action fx company like a betting area.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a trading and not gambling, because it requires analysis and forex trading systems, very different to gambling that only uses luck, and do not require a complicated analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fyra is an unknown quantity at this point fyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use trading system and make analysis in every trade which i did. so i think i'm trading and not gambling. the gambler, never make analysis in their trades, they just use their luck in forex trading

Senior Member plac is an unknown quantity at this point plac's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think individually that I do dealings in the currency trading business is a consequence of the research as a reasons for referrals for identifying the choice to make roles place so I believe that dealings which I did the results of the research rather than just wondering that might cause to betting .

Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Ek dum sahi kaha aapne, agar ek trader gambling karta hai, to uska study aur practice ki kya jarurat hai, wo gambling karke hi kama sakta tha, main isko business kahta hoon, isliye pahle study karna jaruri hota hai.
    haan sahi kah rhe ho gambling karne walon ko larning ki bilkul bhi zroorat nhi hoti hai aur n hi unhe chart dekhne ki zroorat hoti hai wo aise hi trade laga sakten hain lekin unki trade bhagbaan bharoshe hi hoti hai .

Member senengsego is an unknown quantity at this point senengsego's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We as soon as do the trader who else depends betting. however I usually shed and never have the ability to recover the industry. right now Seems in a position to believe good and begin investing utilizing the ability. Forex currency trading is not really betting, and so i will be able to utilize techniques as well as great administration in order to make money within investing
    i fear not the man who has practiced 10.000 kicks once, but i fear the man who has practiced one kick 10.000 times.
    By: Bruce lee

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think that you will be able to get a good profit while gambling in this forex business. because in gambling, you will definitely lose a lot more. however, this forex business is a very tough business. so to get a good profit in forex trading, you should really have the knowledge and skills very well, not with luck you can achieve success.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well based on my opinion i really think Gambling never earn much out of the forex market because with Gambling you can never have time to analysis the best direction of the market but with analysis you can predict the trend of the market

Member saeenfx is on a distinguished road saeenfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think individually that I do dealings in the currency trading business is a consequence of the research as a reasons for referrals for identifying the choice to make roles place so I believe that dealings which I did the results of the research rather than just wondering that might cause to betting .

Member senengsego is an unknown quantity at this point senengsego's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nicely, We are the trader. Right here I actually do not really perform betting. require a forex currency trading technique programs as well as administration plans in order to create a great revenue. betting within forex currency trading will never be in a position to offer 1 benefit, and incredibly vunerable to damage.
    i fear not the man who has practiced 10.000 kicks once, but i fear the man who has practiced one kick 10.000 times.
    By: Bruce lee

+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 480 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 447 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)