+ Reply to Thread
Page 394 of 480 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 444 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Niqqo View Post
    I think most people are gambling and are making so many mistakes trading these market its a great idea and will work on these market to predict the direction of a trade
    haan bhai kafi trader hai, jinko knowledge bhi nahi hoti hai, aur wo fir bhi trading karte hai, aur risk jayda lete hai, aise trader gambling par hi depend rahte hai, aur kabhi kabhaar hi paisa kama pate hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned Niqqo is an unknown quantity at this point Niqqo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think most people are gambling and are making so many mistakes trading these market its a great idea and will work on these market to predict the direction of a trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sltp View Post
    no one is gambling that success in life, all businesses need the experience and understanding of science in the field of business, so it can not play the guessing guess.
    Yes you are right that no one would gamble in their lives and still succeed. In forex i never gamble, rather i work hard so that i could actually get a lot of knowledge and skill to carry my trades positively.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think those traders who are getting money from the forex professionally are not taking the forex as the game but they are doing the well tradings in forex with the proper analysis in the market and they know well about the market.

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like the forex business, because this business is full of calculations and considerations, so that the trader will be able to make accurate predictions, when he was adept at running the forex trading.

Banned dollar will become famous soon enough dollar will become famous soon enough dollar's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am a trader not gambler.
    i take my position after analysis but in my analysis i include only technical analysis. i not taking any risk with my capital trading with out any signal from my strategy. if we want to be a successful trader then we must follow the trading ways.

Senior Member sltp is an unknown quantity at this point sltp's Avatar
    Thanks
    no one is gambling that success in life, all businesses need the experience and understanding of science in the field of business, so it can not play the guessing guess.

Banned pyardilforex is on a distinguished road pyardilforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I enter to universalize forex trading with intent for trade don't for gambling, I labour to make the point my trade with a good way, exercise everyday and reala until I become to see and professional

Banned wedus is an unknown quantity at this point wedus's Avatar
    Thanks
    "yes, I guess, in the demo we will a trained about money management, about risk, about take profit, to try demo so easy....
    but, psycology trading will be different with real account, but not too bad for train about, how to make it profit in the market forex"

Banned Niqqo is an unknown quantity at this point Niqqo's Avatar
    Thanks
    most people are gambling and are making so many losses because of the same, there are somany other ways we can understand these market on a different time advance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 394 of 480 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 444 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)